Dole 100% Juice 8.4 Oz Pull-Top Cans Pineapple  24 Pk Tray uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.Dole 100% Juice 8.4 Oz Pull-Top Cans Pineapple  24 Pk Tray uploaded by Ashley K.
Dole 100% Juice 8.4 Oz Pull-Top Cans Pineapple  24 Pk Tray

Dole 100% Juice 8.4 Oz Pull-Top Cans Pineapple 24 Pk Tray

BY DOLE #72 in Juice

Dole 100% pineapple juice, not from concentrate, is a good source of vitamins a, c & E. "diets rich in fruits and vegetables may reduce the risk of some types of cancer and other chronic diseases" - national cancer institute. see more...

Dole 100% Juice 8.4 Oz Pull-Top Cans Pineapple  24 Pk Tray
Dole 100% Juice 8.4 Oz Pull-Top Cans Pineapple 24 Pk Tray
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I love pineapple juice and dole makes some yummy pineapple juice. Pineapple juice is one of my favorite juices to drink. I love these convenient little cans that have just the perfect serving size for a can of pineapple juice. I very highly recommend dole pineapple juice.
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
Dole pineapple juice pull can top is fabulous if you're looking to mix it and drink mix it in for a dressing or just drink it yourself. It's the perfect amount for all these options and more. I highly suggest that you have Dole pineapple juice at ride today.
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
I love this product. My whole family loves this juice. These little cans are the best for on the go or if you only need a little bit to make a drink or something. It’s also the perfect amount for my little kids. Worth every penny
Sara R.
Woodward , OK
Dole is the best brand of pineapple juice in the entire world and I will not drink any other brand and I love to make other drinks with it or even cook with it or help with weight loss it’s amazing and everyone should go out and get some today
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Karyn N.
I adore pineapple juice, and this is the freshest tasting you can get without making it yourself! Mixing it in a plain seltzer is so delicious, like a homemade pineapple soda! It’s nice that it comes in a large package like this for such a good price because I go though a lot of it! Will buy again!
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
I use these for many different uses. Sometimes we just drink pineapple juice because it is so good. Other times we use the juice for a recipe. Pineapple juice is great taste to add to vanilla protein shakes. While I think the cans are a bit wasteful, they keep the juice fresh for a longer time.
Carleigh P.
Ashland, MA
The only pineapple juice I’ll ever buy! I buy them primarily for making smoothies or mixed drinks, but I find myself reaching for a can just to drink it on its own! Love the convenient size of each can and the fact that they come in a 24 pack because I can never get enough of them!
Sammie B.
San Antonio TX
These go great with a shot of vodka and with every can you can just put a shot and you'll be good to go it's easy to put them in the fridge and I can just grab it on the go plus they're really good by themselves as well
Jasmin F.
I️ buy this for my daughter she takes it to school with her it’s small not heavy and easy to carry!!! She loves it and the flavor! It’s a great value and I️ recommend it to others and I️ will definitely buy it again!