BY DOLE #40 in Juice

Priscilla G.
Foodie Expert
I love apple juice. It is my favorite. I love that this brand is not too sweet or too watered down. I am a repeat consumer and will continue to be for a very long time. My siblings love it so I make sure the fridge is always stocked with apple juice!!
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
Foodie Expert
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Tianna S.
Rochester
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love apple juice so much it's my favorite juice overall out of all the others juices that are there it has great flavor and is 100% apple juice no added sugar or sweeteners and it's very affordable it's great for kids because it doesn't have any added ingredients to its just 100% apple juice
Jessica S.
Pierce City, MO
Foodie Expert
One of my very favorite drinks, and my kids too!!! Always a great quality product with excellent taste and a variety of flavors. We are repeat customers every single time.. we've all grown up with this drink being around the house and that's not changing any time soon!
Amy D.
Foodie Expert
I love this juice... I have always loved it! I do think it is crazy sweet... I usually grab a cup and pour half of it into one with water because it is so sweet. It makes it last longer and it isn't a punch to the sweet tooth! Sugar shock is common with juices.
Cassandra S.
Fort Bragg, NC
Foodie Expert
For some reason, I don’t enjoy the taste of Dole Apple juice compared to some other brands. The price is considerably decent, but every now and then, the juice tastes bad. It may be a packaging issue or something concerning the distributor.
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Foodie Expert
Yum I love apple juice so much. So tasty and really gets things moving if you know what I mean lol. I trust dole more than other companies but I’m not exactly sure why. There aren’t any benefits that im aware of over another brand
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren TWP , MI
Foodie Expert
We always have juice around the house and we go through it very quickly since I have a one year old and it’s her favorite drink in the afternoon, we love this brand it’s natural and tastes so great definitely buying again
Deborah R.
Ferndale , MI
Foodie Expert
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me feel refreshed and my smile look picture perfect throughout the day. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my morning routine without it!
Raegan R.
Birchleaf
Foodie Expert
I love these juices. They are very handy to pack in a lunch. You can gets these at your local store and they are very inexpensive. Apple juice is one of my favorites!!!! I highly reccomend this product to others.