BY DOLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Yum I love apple juice so much. So tasty and really gets things moving if you know what I mean lol. I trust dole more than other companies but I’m not exactly sure why. There aren’t any benefits that im aware of over another brand
Priscilla G.
I love apple juice. It is my favorite. I love that this brand is not too sweet or too watered down. I am a repeat consumer and will continue to be for a very long time. My siblings love it so I make sure the fridge is always stocked with apple juice!!
Deborah R.
Ferndale , MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me feel refreshed and my smile look picture perfect throughout the day. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my morning routine without it!
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
We always have juice around the house and we go through it very quickly since I have a one year old and it’s her favorite drink in the afternoon, we love this brand it’s natural and tastes so great definitely buying again
Nikki J.
Staten Island, NY
Not the best quality juice the packaging is horrible at the time i buy it it already looks used and recycled and taste is nothing close to what packaging says on it my kids never consider it as juice
Isabel M.
I'm not a huge apple juice drinker but these are pretty good. They are pretty conventrated so they're really sweet and give a punch. I like to water it down a little to make it less sweet.
Grace L.
Dunedin, FL
This juice is GOOD. Not sure how much sugar is in it, but it’s super sweet without tasting syrupy. If I’m buying a bottle of juice at the gas station, this is the brand!
Nohelia R.
Pleasantville, NJ
This juice is so good. It's a great mixer for any type of drinks. We use it to take apple cider vinegar for the health benefits and you can barely taste the vinegar.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Megan C.
Oregon, IL
I tried Dole 100% Apple Juice for the first time a few months ago and I loved it. It is so full of flavor and inexpensive. It is a product that I see myself buying more of in the future and something that I would definitely recommend to others. You can never go wrong with Dole.