Dolci Frutta Hard Chocolate Shell 8 oz

by Dolci Frutta

Dolci Frutta® Hard Chocolate Shell.

Microwaveable container.

How many times can this be reheated? Or is is easy enough to take small batches out to make only a few items?
Start your review of Dolci Frutta Hard Chocolate Shell 8 oz!
Janie T.
Rosharon, TX
Dolci Frutta Hard Chocolate Shell 8 oz uploaded by Janie T.
Dolci Frutta Hard Chocolate Shell 8 oz uploaded by Janie T.
Purchased at: Walmart
My BFF is in the process of making some chocolate covered strawberries for his GF tomorrow using this chocolate. He let me eat one and it’s delicious. He gave me a little set for me to keep. I’d definitely recommend this brand they are pretty cheap too. The white chocolate from that brand is good too.
Shelby C.
Millsap, TX
Dolci Frutta Hard Chocolate Shell 8 oz uploaded by Shelby C.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Yummm! Super easy to use and absolutely DELISH. Extremely budget friendly for a cheap Valentine’s Day gift!! Grab a container of strawberries, some dolci frutta and a bouquet of flowers. Perfect v-day gift.
Stacey M.
San Antonio, TX
Dolci Frutta Hard Chocolate Shell 8 oz uploaded by Stacey M.
I love these little tubs! The chocolate itself is so tasty which is not the case for [email protected] brands. They are a reasonable price considering how much fruit you can actually cover using just one tub. I love how simple they are to use and these are definitely my go to every time I need me some chocolate covered strawberries, haha!
Amber D.
This was part of my Valentine's Day gift from my husband. No, not chocolate... chocolate covered strawberries! (I ate them all. Don't judge me.) He bought me some more so I could make them myself. He showed me how he did it and I used up every single bit of chocolate. It's not hard to do at all. Goes great with bananas and blueberries too!
Elizabeth S.
Rutherford, NJ
Dolci Frutta Hard Chocolate Shell 8 oz uploaded by Elizabeth S.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Delicious product! Great for choc strawberries and even apples! Product is easy to use and tastes great
Ashleigh H.
Waco
Dolci Frutta Hard Chocolate Shell 8 oz uploaded by Ashleigh H.
used this product to make chocolate strawberries for my boyfriend! it was pretty easy to warm up. i just dipped my strawberries in the chocolate and set them on a sheet with wax paper. simple. would use again!
Brianna L.
Purchased at: Publix
I always buy this product at the store for chocolate covered fruit and marshmallows. It tastes so amazing having the chocolate dipping on the food. This is a great appetizer option for either a party or just for fun!
carla C.
Las cruces, NM
Yummy! Best chocolate for covered strawberries!!! My favorite! I definitely let people know about this chocolate!!
Lucy L.
San Juan, TX
I only got to do one strawberry and then it dried. Thus was suppose to be for my baby for valentines 😡
April W.
This stuff is amazing! I love using this on strawberries and bananas.It's a quick treat and of course it's chocolate.What else could you ask for.It's not very healthy but it's a splurge item.The price is pretty good.I would recommend it to others.