Dolci Frutta Hard Chocolate Shell uploaded by Ruth A.Dolci Frutta Hard Chocolate Shell uploaded by lisa F.Dolci Frutta Hard Chocolate Shell uploaded by lisa F.

BY DOLCI FRUTTA

Dolci Frutta® Hard Chocolate Shell.

Microwaveable container. see more...

Cori K.
Cori K.
West Chester, PA
This product is perfect for someone who is looking to cover fruit for their first few attempts! It's super easy and the directions are self-explanatory!! I used these for making chocolate covered fruit for my cousins graduation party. There was no messy clean up and it was a hit with everyone at the party!
krystal l.
krystal l.
Dolci Frutta Hard Chocolate Shell are actually really fun to have :)! It comes in a box of hard chocolate, and you microwave it until it melts, and then you're able to dip anything you want. The chocolate is really good and the price is really affordable.
April W.
April W.
This stuff is amazing! I love using this on strawberries and bananas.It's a quick treat and of course it's chocolate.What else could you ask for.It's not very healthy but it's a splurge item.The price is pretty good.I would recommend it to others.
Alyce L.
Alyce L.
Chula Vista, CA
My go-to party snack! People are always so impressed when I roll up with chocolate covered strawberries!!!
Amber N.
Amber N.
This was part of my Valentine's Day gift from my husband. No, not chocolate... chocolate covered strawberries! (I ate them all. Don't judge me.) He bought me some more so I could make them myself. He showed me how he did it and I used up every single bit of chocolate. It's not hard to do at all. Goes great with bananas and blueberries too!
Christina L.
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Foodie Expert
Can not go wrong with chocolate covered fruit.. It is good on any kind of fruit to. It's easy to use the kids can do it to. But the last two times the chocolate has gotten hard while I was warming It up. I could of had the wattage up too high on my microwave though.
lisa F.
lisa F.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
Absolutely love Dolci frutta hard chocolate shell I made chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate covered pineapple chunks, and chocolate covered banana chunks. they were so easy to make.just better to freeze banana first.they were so delicious!
Lucy L.
Lucy L.
San Juan, TX
I only got to do one strawberry and then it dried. Thus was suppose to be for my baby for valentines 😡
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I think this is just ok to hard to melt without burning I hope they improve it
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
This is such a great chocolate fruit shell. it's easy to make, and leaves no messy dishes, since you microwave the chips in the container itself.