BY DOLCETTO

Dolcetto All Natural Premium Vanilla Flavor Wafer Rolls®. see more...

Ashley T.
Marion, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've tried these ones and they're OK for me I'm a huge fan of the Nila but they were really good when I had a bit of some coffee or hot chocolate you know just dipped in them but that's him I would use them for and I wouldn't go out of my way to buy them
DInah G.
I received these in my love with food box and it was my favorite thing out of the box. I have a bad sweet tooth and this Was packed with flavor without being bad for you. Gluten free & healthy. Nothing bad to say about just an amazing snack.
Kimber L.
I buy these every time I shop at Marshall's or Home Goods, it's the only place I can d
Find them, I'm addicted! I love to add these to gift baskets as well , so much nicer than a regular sweet, don't pass them by
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I love the taste of these! My gramma used to have them at her house all the time in a tin can and I would sneak them! They are a soft crunch and then you have the creamy vanilla taste in the middle!
Cassandra  R.
Visalia, CA
Mmmmmm the sweet taste of the chocolate or the vanilla whichever u get. it's just the right amount of crunch and sweetness. smooth inside. the perfect take and go for those days u just need a bit of sweetness in ur life haha.
Sarah A.
Glenville, WV
These wafer rolls are to die for. They are so sweet and delicious. Everyone In the house loves them so I buy them every week. The healthy part not so good. Just makes sure you work it off and they taste good with coffee
👑🎀Nelly G.
West Covina, CA
I love these! Perfect alone or as a garnishment.
I use mine in banana splits, ice cream cups, to garnish smoothies and hot chocolate.
At parties I cut them in half for the kids ice cream bar.
You need to try them.
jeneia ..
1,012 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My aunt loves vanilla wafers so when she saw these she picked them up and I think she fell in love with this more and they taste amazing they aren't messy and there's that lil crunch
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
So good!! I can eat these all day! Although I do prefer the hazelnut ones. But the vanilla ones are still good!! Recommending it to anyone throwing a party, they are perfect for snacks or maybe just adding them with ice cream!
Ashley T.
Lawrenceville, GA
Defiantly a favorite of mine! These are great! I always try to limit how much sugary foods I eat so one of these every once and a while is just enough! I can't help but get them every time I pass them in the grocery store! Perfect for when I have a sweet tooth!
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
Which do you prefer vanilla or hazelnut?
Emma G.
Vanilla or hazelnut? my little sis says they are both amazing😂
sarah o.
Conway, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Do they have like a nasty aftertast?
Stacie E.
Belton Mo
I have never tried the Dolcetto Vanilla Wafers rolls. How do they taste and is vanilla the only flavor they come in.
Tammy S.
Sre this good and are they a good nutritionfor adukts as well as kids