BY DOLCETTO

Dolcetto All Natural Premium Chocolate Flavor Wafer Rolls®. see more...

Samantha Z.
Brookhaven, GA
These are delicious! My boyfriend's neighbor introduced me to these at a neighborhood cookout. It has a really nice crunch with smooth chocolate in the middle. Very good for chocolate lovers! I went out the next day and bought two cases worth. We have to hide them in our household from sweet tooth fiends. Definitely tastes good with some chocolate milk or a chocolate smoothie.
Nicole B.
These are actually really good! Not too chocolatey and the wafer...amazing! My grandparents would have these with coffee all the time and my cousins and I would eat these alone or with milk. Haven't seen them in a while; does anyone know where they sell now?
Thao N.
Dorchester, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These wafers are so good. I would always be sneaking these when my mom wasn't looking as a kid. She would keep them on top of the fridge. They're delicious! The chocolate is rich and sweet, and the wafer is so crisp. Loved eating them with a glass of milk on the side!
Susy F.
Fontana, CA
These are one of my old time favorite snacks. My grandma would always buy these for my siblings and i during christmas. It was one of the many things we would look foward to. They are so delicious. Not sweet at all. And they go great with a cup of hot chocolate.
Paige H.
I remember my grandma use to get things like this all the time- she always had them at her house, So I grew up LOVING wafer sticks!!! These are perfect for cake decorating, too- You can make high heels out of cupcakes using these. (the wafer sticks are the heel, a thin cookie for the sole...)
Justine A.
1960 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these. they taste good and are readily available at the store. I love to offer them to guests when having coffee or dessert.
Gina O.
Brownsville, TX
These wafer cookies are delicious. I've tried other brands before and this brand was very fresh and crispy. Great flavor too.
Gabi B.
These are perfect cookies for snacking. They work great for a after dinner snack, with coffee or with cocoa
Ashlee M.
Madison, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I never had any but i heard good things about these so of course i wanna try them asap they look tasty
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Omg, bought one at ross and it was so good! I just couldnot stop eating!!! Its really good.