BY DOLCETTO

Dolcetto All Natural Premium Cappuccino Flavor Wafer Rolls®. see more...

Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
Absolute favorite late night snack. great for dipping in drinks or just eating plain. love them so much i eat them all the time. worth the price.
Yvonne T.
Upland, CA
These are good. they're nice and crispy with the perfect amount of filling of chocolate and the breading outside isn't dry. perfect.
Anahi C.
I enjoy eating these on my ice cream. They just go together and create such a tasty combination✨
Kurrie P.
Rock Island, IL
I love these but warning they are so addicting lol but they are kind of pricey too
Jessica F.
These are great with a cup of coffee! Perfect flavor, but they are addictive!
Tshae A.
These are so good they are crispy kinda like wafers but like 10 times the better flavor. These also taste good in ice cream. I also like how it has like this cream stuff in it. When I bit it it just makes my day go wonderful. I would totally recommend buying these.
Trinidad c.
Tempe, AZ
Reminds me of my mother! She used to eat these all the time growing up, so one bite and I'm back to a peaceful childhood. Escape reality with these, the kids will NEVER find you not sharing in the hallway closet. ;)
SOLMAYRA M.
These wafer rolls are the best! I always buy them for snacks. They have a great crunchy chocolatey taste to them. I have some in my car or purse just in case i need something sweet but i love them with a sundae i make at home with my favorite neapolitan ice cream.
Maria R.
Kissimmee, FL
I love cappuccino flavor wafer rolls, they are sticks of heaven. I also the the hazelnut and chocolate ones. They are easy to carry around with you whenever you want a quick snack and they are super tasty.
Rima J.
I love these.i have loved these since I was a kid. They are a little on the expensive side but a great treat.they are great with a cup of coffee in the morning.
Kaitlin M.
Can you use these like a straw or is the center filled ?
Afshan M.
Where can we buy these from
Vatreece D.
Does it have a cappuccino (coffee) flavor at all?