BY DOLCETTO

Dolcetto All Natural Premium Cappuccino Flavor Wafer Rolls®. see more...

Tshae A.
These are so good they are crispy kinda like wafers but like 10 times the better flavor. These also taste good in ice cream. I also like how it has like this cream stuff in it. When I bit it it just makes my day go wonderful. I would totally recommend buying these.
SOLMAYRA M.
Chicago , IL
These wafer rolls are the best! I always buy them for snacks. They have a great crunchy chocolatey taste to them. I have some in my car or purse just in case i need something sweet but i love them with a sundae i make at home with my favorite neapolitan ice cream.
Trinidad S.
Tempe, AZ
Reminds me of my mother! She used to eat these all the time growing up, so one bite and I'm back to a peaceful childhood. Escape reality with these, the kids will NEVER find you not sharing in the hallway closet. ;)
Maria R.
Kissimmee, FL
I love cappuccino flavor wafer rolls, they are sticks of heaven. I also the the hazelnut and chocolate ones. They are easy to carry around with you whenever you want a quick snack and they are super tasty.
Valerie S.
Nice little snacks to have around. They're addicting, but a mess to eat. It breaks little crumbs when you take a bite out of it, but that's okay. I'll eat the crumbs off my shirt too!
alma p.
Wilmington , CA
I always buy these for my sister she likes to use it as a straw for her milk and I like to eat them with vanilla ice cream they are really good. They taste good alone as well
Becca M.
N Weymouth, MA
These are so good! I love anything hazelnut flavored but these have been by far the best! I personally prefer them more than the traditional chocolate flavored ones
Rima J.
I love these.i have loved these since I was a kid. They are a little on the expensive side but a great treat.they are great with a cup of coffee in the morning.
Stacy A.
Lexington, SC
I freakin love theis their absollutly amazing are a great afternoon sanck also works great in the mornings with an iced coffee totally worth their price.
Aracely V.
I love having these wafer rolls when I'm having my morning coffee. But I also take a few throughout the day. I always repurchase when I run out.
Kaitlin M.
Can you use these like a straw or is the center filled ?
Afshan M.
Where can we buy these from
Vatreece D.
Does it have a cappuccino (coffee) flavor at all?