Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue Rollerball uploaded by Viola C.Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue Rollerball uploaded by Amber M.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Light Blue Eau de Toilette Spray Mini - A fruity floral scent that speaks of sun-drenched days and nights that linger long in memory.PERSONALITY: THE CONTEMPORARY SIRENThe Light Blue woman is a captivating contemporary siren, enthralling all in her wake. Here is a woman no man can resist; hence she has nothing to prove.Notes: Top notes: Sicilian Cedar, Apple, Bluebell Heart notes: Bamboo, Jasmine, White Rose Base notes: Citron wood, Amber, Musk - Light Blue Eau de Toilette Spray Mini see more...

• Do you prefer the bottle or rollerball and why?1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me what this smells like? Very curious!1 Answers
Buy on Cos Bar*
Zanesville, OH
I had heard a lot of great things about this fragrance and without even sampling it I bought this rollerball at a very good price on Black Friday at Ulta. As soon as it was delivered I immediately opened it and rolled it on my body. I was not sure what to think of it at first, but after about an hour I was completely in love with the fresh, floral scent that was radiating from myself. I have gotten so many compliments on this perfume. I would highly recommend to anyone!
Stacey F.
Independence
This is my signature perfume. I get so many compliments when I wear it. My mother is sensitive to certain perfumes and this one does not bother her. It’s subtle yet lasts all day. The rollerball is perfect to travel with or keep in your purse for a quick touch-up. I will always have this in my arsenal.
Jennifer S.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this in rollerball form for Christmas in my stocking. It has a very clean floral scent with a bit of sweetness. No real hints of musk or Amber which i like, but it’s a nice bright daytime scent. Evokes summery nights. If that sounds appealing to you, it’s worth a test.
mary a.
This is a scent that I have loved my whole life. It is long lasting and you only need a little. You can get it at most stores that sell perfume. And it isn’t badly priced. I would recommend it over and over again.
Dolores R.
I love the clean smell of Light blue. The roller ball application is great for traveling. It’s a great value for the money and lasts quite awhile. I use the light blue all the time. It’s one of my favorite fragrances.
Allison L.
Greenfield, IN
It smells so good ! It's really good for any season but definitely summer because it smells so fresh . It's easy to carry around everywhere and you can roll it on after activities you do in the summer that might not make you smell to great !
Maddie I.
I love this perfume. It's such a nice spring scent. It's a little flowery but expensive smell. It's a great price for being kind of high end and the packaging is amazing! Super cute and I definately would give it a try.
Destyni A.
This scent stays on ALL day! I love it. It's such a fruity & sweet smell. You can buy it at ulta. The size Is my favorite part because you can take it EVERYWHERE & I love that! I definitely recommend this scent!
Erin J L.
Fresh Meadows, NY
love this perfume ! it's a really fresh calm scent that i always get compliments on ! . if you want a good clean fresh scent this is the perfume for you !! it's a little pricey but totally workmen the price !
Cass R.
Such a lovely scent. Not too overwhelming and not too pungent. Price is a little steep but it is worth it for a luxury fragrance. This is more a treat from time to time and wearing it boosts my confidence.
Zanesville, OH
Can anyone tell me what this smells like? Very curious!
Zanesville, OH
Do you prefer the bottle or rollerball and why?