BY DOLCE VITA #100 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Dolce Vita Kiely Drawstring Women's - Handbags & Accessories Handbags & Accessories

• Do you think Dolce Vita has reasonable prices? Are great shoes wo...2 Answers
Lyndsae R.
Gilbert, AZ
My favorite fashion from Dolce Vita is their stylish and reasonably priced shoes. I especially love their sandals and booties. Each season Dolce Vita has trend setting styles. Their booties that are comfortable and quality leather. These shoes are a staple in my closet.
Veronica M.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Dolce Vita have some great fashionable and comfortable shoes on the market at an affordable price. I love the wide selection that they have and the wide assortment of styles. Their shoes are comfortable and stylish too. You can buy them at department stores like Nordstrom and they also have a line sold at Target. I highly recommend trying Dolce Vita
Kimberly S.
Honolulu, HI
I got these sandals in a size 6. I really love the style & fit of these but I wish the quality was a little better. After a few months of wear, the gold hardware on the front of one side started to come off (I had to use heavy duty to reaffix it), then a few months later, the hardware on the other side started to come off as well. The black manmade material also started to come off of the part between my big & second toe. I no longer wear them because they look pretty worn, even though I haven't had them for a year yet.
Mary Hannah H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Dolce Vita has some of the best shoes in the market! I have bought many pairs of their wedges and booties over the years. They also have really cute clothes! I still remember that one of my very first pairs of platform wedges were Dolce Vita. I got so many compliments on them and I have been obsessed ever since. The prices are moderate/slightly expensive but VERY worth it!!
Mary Hannah H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Do you think Dolce Vita has reasonable prices? Are great shoes worth the splurge?