BeautyKylie Cosmetics

by Kylie Cosmetics

Dolce K, Posie K, Candy K, Koko K - Bundle of 4 - Kylie Lip Kits

Kylie Cosmetics Glitter Eyes are these safe for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Dolce K, Posie K, Candy K, Koko K - Bundle of 4 - Kylie Lip Kits by Kylie Cosmetics!
How would you rate this product?
Madeline B.
Roscoe, PA
Dolce K, Posie K, Candy K, Koko K - Bundle of 4 - Kylie Lip Kits by Kylie Cosmetics uploaded by Madeline B.
So here’s a thing, why do I not like this? I don’t like this because it is very overdrawing. The formula is just way too drying for my lips. They make my lips look so chapped. The color is very pigmented but if you put more than two layers on it just gets very gross. I’m disappointed...
Blake B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love the Dolce K color. Perfect nude with non drying matte finish. Liner is very creamy but somewhat difficult to sharpen. Would be happy if it was longer lasting, but I love that it doesn't transfer much.
sarah C.
waterford mi
It is all four to use and all pretty I love and good to wear outside or to be lazy or to look pretty
Florije L.
Fort Worth, TX
Dolce K, Posie K, Candy K, Koko K - Bundle of 4 - Kylie Lip Kits by Kylie Cosmetics uploaded by Florije L.
My top best mates from kylie cosmetics been uaing for long time all coloea amaIng quality.. no dryness
Stephanie D.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Love the Kylie lip kits they’re honestly worth the hype and affordable. It’s a comfortable long lasting formula and the shade range is great i love so many of the colors. Definitely recommend! And I’m not like a die hard Jenner/kardashian fan
Kairee G.
Bristol, TN
Dolce K is my go too!! I love this lip kit so much even while wearing a mask it never smears or even gets on my mask! Out of all the lip products I’ve tried it lasts the longest on me! Defiantly recommend!
Taylor S.
Duncan, SC
I really like Kylie’s lip kits. I don’t really use the lip liners but I use the crap out of the lipstick
Kristyn C.
Malden, MA
The colors are so beautiful and the lip liners are really nice but the lipstick is so drying that it looks bad after you apply it. I love the colors so much so its disappointing that it has such a drying look.
Nicole P.
Derry, NH
I enjoy a good lip kit and really like the matte look. I tend to find Kylie's liquid lips drying which can make them appear cakey. The smell is pleasant and once the product dries it lasted many hours without needing a touch up. I would love to see an added plumping agent.
Monica N.
I’m just going to start with: This girl KNOWS how to formulate some lipstick/gloss! I love every single one that I have tried. I’ve never even been a lipstick or gloss person EVER. I’ve tried and didn’t like any, so I just wore a lip plumper as a gloss. Until I tried Kylie’s. Like WHAAATTTT?! Thank you for making something I can wear. It is so lightweight, the colors are amazing. She has THE best nude tones EVER. Even her glosses are bomb!  Ow I just need her to make me a lip plumper, because I know it will be bomb if she has anything to do with it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
S C.
Goodlettsville
il y a 3 ans
Kylie Cosmetics Glitter Eyes are these safe for sensitive skin?