Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesDolce Gusto
Piccolo Premium Single Serve Coffee System, Titanium

Dolce Gusto Piccolo Premium Single Serve Coffee System, Titanium

by Dolce Gusto

Shop for Coffee Makers from CoffeeMakers.com! About De'Longhi USAFounded over a century ago when the De'Longhi family opened a workshop in Treviso Italy the De'Longhi brand set the standard for handcrafted quality and expert craftsmanship. Three generations later the people at De'Longhi believe design is timeless and strive to find beauty in everyday objects to bring style to your home. Expert manufacturing is also high on their priorities. De'Longhi tests their espresso machines to ensure that tens of thousands of perfect cups can be brewed by a single machine. They put all their products through the same rigorous tests and their factory features an entire wing devoted to product testing. De'Longhi works under the philosophy that the most beautiful product in the world is worthless if it's not built to last. Finally De'Longhi believes design is so much more than aesthetics. Design is ways to make people's lives easier. From their patented single touch systems to self-adjusting temperature controls they believe it's the small details that make a huge impact on how people enjoy a product.

Es pequeña? me encantaría probarla y dar mi opinión
Dolce Gusto Piccolo Premium Single Serve Coffee System, Titanium , Quel est votre capsule nescafé préférée ? #coffeeshopalamaison #coffeetime ☕ Belle journée 🌸
Start your review of Dolce Gusto Piccolo Premium Single Serve Coffee System, Titanium!
Isabella G.
Bridgeport
The best coffe maker. It is just like so quick and all the components as the flavours or type if coffee you want to make are just on point
Jane P.
Boynton Beach, FL
As a former Brand Ambassoder for the Eleven Agency, this was one of their products I promoted at both Sears and Bloomingdale's in Town Center Mall, Boca Raton, FL and sold out of products including the coffee's.
Helena E.
Tucson, AZ
this is an ok buy if you prefer capsules. however i don't think the quality of the coffee sold in capsules is any good. I would purchase reusable capsules (also better for the planet) or go for an espresso machine
Diana  A.
Lake Grove, NY
I may have some drink options on the other hand, but I consider that variety is needed, on the other hand their coffees sometimes have a strange taste. the machine is very nice and easy to operate.
Jennifer  D.
Wakeman, OH
I love this espresso maker. It was cheaper than the nespresso machine, and the drinks I make with it are delicious. It heats up really fast, preparing drinks in no time. My kids love the hot chocolate capsules, which are so much easier and quicker than the mess they can easily make with Swiss miss packets. The espresso and cappuccino drinks are fantastic. Not necessarily cheaper than a coffee shop, but most definitely more convenient.
Eduarda F.
Glen Ridge, NJ
Dolce Gusto Piccolo Premium Single Serve Coffee System, Titanium uploaded by Eduarda F.
I personally love coffee, I need to drink it at least 3 times a day. This machine was one of the best purchases I've ever made. I can enjoy good coffee at any time. It is very practical and easy to use. It has plenty of options for coffee flavors and hot drinks, the only problem is that the capsules are a little expensive, so sometimes I need to save them but it is definitely a great purchase. 🥰
Hani C.
Herriman, UT
Dolce Gusto Piccolo Premium Single Serve Coffee System, Titanium uploaded by Hani C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Usé esta cafetera aproximadamente cerca de dos años. No tuve ningún problema técnico así que perfectamente puedo decir que es muy buena y funcional. Tristemente el sabor de las cápsulas con el paso del tiempo no me lograron encantar por lo que terminé dejando la máquina de lado por meses. Lo que más rescato de manera satisfactoria fueron las cápsulas de chococcino, el chocolate es delicioso!!
Claudia C.
I love this machine , the coffee quality is very high mostly European I buy the pods online, also can use reusable pods ? I’ve been using my dolce gusto for many years .
Khyara O.
La cruz elota sinaloa
Dolce Gusto Piccolo Premium Single Serve Coffee System, Titanium uploaded by Khyara O.
Purchased at: Walmart
La mejor cafetera que existe, puedes hacer tu bebida fría o caliente. Yo normalmente hago mis capuchinos calientes por la mañana, utilizo las cápsulas de la misma marca, compro de diferentes sabores y todas están riquísimas. Se las súper recomiendo, y para días mas calurosos preparo mis bebidas de vainilla o capuchinos fríos
Kit K.
Sacramento , CA
I’ve gone through four Keurig machines in less than three years. This is a much better machine, better warranty, better service, better coffee.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sophie  D.
il y a 9 mois
Suzanne A.
Erie, PA
il y a un an
Dolce Gusto Piccolo Premium Single Serve Coffee System, Titanium How does this compare to The Keurig single serve? And what’s the price difference?
Beverley H. • il y a 10 mois
I don’t know but I love Dolce Gusto.