BY DOLCE & GABBANA

The One is a warm, oriental floral with a modern sensuality and a contrasting golden sweetness a fragrance with a strong personality. Created for the ultimate diva, The One is at once tempting, modern, and glamorous with a touch of classicism. The top notes radiate a vibrant luminosity with a sun-touched citrus while warm fruity notes of luscious lychee and succulent peach add to the delight. The passionate heart evokes an exploding femininity with an opulent floral soul, creating a distinct, audacious signature. An unexpected hint of plum glows as the base finally blooms with luscious allure into the lasting warmth of vanilla and sweetened ambery-musk notes. Notes: Bergamot, Mandarin, Lychee, Peach, Madonna Lily, Muguet, Plum, Jasmine, Vetiver, Vanilla, Amber, Musk. Style: Tempting. Modern. Glamorous.

Marianna R.
Marianna R.
Shirley, NY
This product is great smelling. Lasts all day long. Got lots of complement. Doesn't compare to any other perfumes. Average prices for a name brand product. Highly recommended. Beautiful bottle . Definitely recommend! Happy smell!
Christine L.
Christine L.
Cutler Bay, FL
I love this perfume. It smells really nice and lasts all day. It is a little pricey but worth it since you don't have to reapply. I get many compliments by people who pass by me and get a whiff
Shayna V.
Shayna V.
Chesapeake, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This fragrance is lovely....smells like flowers, musk, and vanilla. It's a heavier fragrance, so I tend to use this one in the winter more, but I could spritz it on in the summer very lightly.
Tawanda R.
Tawanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA
This always get attention everywhere I go!!! People stop me and ask what's that you're wearing!! I have been buying this for years and getting it as gift from others for my birthday !!!!
Kali G.
Kali G.
At first when I was gifted this product I loved it. Product looked and smelled great. After a while of wearing it, it just seems like a very strong scent (for me).
Christmas V.
Christmas V.
San Diego, CA
el aroma no me gusta tanto como otros, mas sin embargo no es malo, el aroma no se queda tanto tiempo en mi y el envase me parece la cosa mas divina,
Christie C.
Christie C.
Charleston , SC
Absolute best smelling perfume on the market! Love love love. Great size and heavy duty well made bottle. Bought mine at VA hospital retail store.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Kissimmee , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite perfume. Just love it! Everyone knows to hug me this perfume if they're undecided on what to purchase! Smells so lovely
Desiree E.
Desiree E.
Midlothian, VA
Very light and feminine. Stays on all day. Love the very classy design of the bottle. I got the big bottle and it lasts forever!
Jana F.
Jana F.
Love this. Light feminine smell that's isn't overpowering. Good for all year. Wish I had more