Dolce & Gabbana Wrapped & Ready to Gift The One

The One is a warm, oriental floral with a modern sensuality and a contrasting golden sweetness a fragrance with a strong personality. Created for the ultimate diva, The One is at once tempting, modern, and glamorous with a touch of classicism. The top notes radiate a vibrant luminosity with a sun-touched citrus while warm fruity notes of luscious lychee and succulent peach add to the delight. The passionate heart evokes an exploding femininity with an opulent floral soul, creating a distinct, audacious signature. An unexpected hint of plum glows as the base finally blooms with luscious allure into the lasting warmth of vanilla and sweetened ambery-musk notes. Notes: Bergamot, Mandarin, Lychee, Peach, Madonna Lily, Muguet, Plum, Jasmine, Vetiver, Vanilla, Amber, Musk. Style: Tempting. Modern. Glamorous.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dolce & Gabbana Wrapped & Ready to Gift The One !
How would you rate this product?
Lafayette, IN
My mom uses this brand since I was little and girl, that’s the great influence on me too. Packaging classic as always and the smell you just have to give it a try. Go to a counter and test it !
Chesapeake, VA
This fragrance is lovely....smells like flowers, musk, and vanilla. It's a heavier fragrance, so I tend to use this one in the winter more, but I could spritz it on in the summer very lightly.
Cutler Bay, FL
I love this perfume. It smells really nice and lasts all day. It is a little pricey but worth it since you don't have to reapply. I get many compliments by people who pass by me and get a whiff
When I was introduced to Dolce & Gabbana "The One" I received the Wrapped & Ready to Gift The One 1.6 oz Eau de Parfum Spray set. This is a very rich scent and it is also a sweet scent. The fragrance lasts all day with just a couple of sprays. It does smell delicious!
Shirley, NY
This product is great smelling. Lasts all day long. Got lots of complement. Doesn't compare to any other perfumes. Average prices for a name brand product. Highly recommended. Beautiful bottle . Definitely recommend! Happy smell!
Sunrise, FL
At first when I was gifted this product I loved it. Product looked and smelled great. After a while of wearing it, it just seems like a very strong scent (for me).
Baton Rouge, LA
This always get attention everywhere I go!!! People stop me and ask what's that you're wearing!! I have been buying this for years and getting it as gift from others for my birthday !!!!
San Diego, CA
el aroma no me gusta tanto como otros, mas sin embargo no es malo, el aroma no se queda tanto tiempo en mi y el envase me parece la cosa mas divina,
Charleston , SC
Absolute best smelling perfume on the market! Love love love. Great size and heavy duty well made bottle. Bought mine at VA hospital retail store.
Los Angeles , CA
My all time favorite perfume. the scent is not too strong, and it lasts all day. you can still smell it even after I wash my clothes.