BY DOLCE & GABBANA

From the Mediterranean, the epicenter of harmonies and contrasts, a classic fragrance is reborn embodying the essence of the Dolce & Gabbana woman: passionate, sensual, and maternal. Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme will envelop the senses and linger long after she is gone. Seductive and soothing neroli intertwines with nuances of raspberry over the playful hint of tart green mandarin. This gives way to a heart of voluptuous sensuality, a softly undulating bouquet of velvety jasmine and citrusy sweet orange blossom. The addictive and sugary guimauve introduces the full-bodied sensuality of the vanilla base notes, and the captivating fragrance is further lit by the roundness of heliotrope and smooth, creamy sandalwood. Notes: Neroli, Raspberry, Green Mandarin, Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Guimauve, Vanilla, Heliotrope, Sandalwood. Style: Seductive. Beautiful. Sensuous.

emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert

this perfume is delightful is supreme is very elegant and very elaborate fragrance is a combination of vanilla apple green franbuesa and cookies is a delight proboca eat I love to feel that is best for the night its wake is average and durability also their presentation beautiful is perfume that every woman should try
Reina G.
Reina G.
El Cajon, CA
Love the smell of these. Wish they weren't as much money but they are wprth will get compliments i will only use this on special events. Smells really good if you have a collection like me u should have this
Marixa Yajayra O.
Marixa Yajayra O.
Mecca, CA
It is a really good perfume . I have only tried it once but I liked it. I would recommend it. It can be found at Macy's stores or any other perfume stores or JCP. Great for a gift. I would buy it again.
Marie D.
Marie D.
Milford, PA
So beautiful, I cherish this beautiful scent, a favorite of my husband's...a lovely gift to a favorite lady in your life, as everyone I've given this to has LOVED it!
Sarah Z.
Sarah Z.
Milwaukee, WI
Smell is very strong, it was a gift. It is a scent that I don't wear everyday because I think it's smell is more fancy than just for everyday
Bibi Z.
Bibi Z.
Queens
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how these smell! I only use this perfume when I am going out. On a regular basis I use Victoria secret body sprays and perfume.
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh, how I love this! It smells fantastic! Everywhere I go, I get complimented on my scent.
DeAnna G.
DeAnna G.
Corpus Christi, TX
Smells great...lots of compliments when worn.
Not to strong but just enough to get noticed
Tianna G.
Tianna G.
My mom bought it for me for Christmas and I loved it I wore it everyday until it was gone
Carin R.
Carin R.
Sanford, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing lasts all day it's my favorite hands-down never leave home without it