BY DOLCE & GABBANA

A stunning perfume, overwhelming and irresistible like the joy of living. The scent is surprisingly colored with the liveliness of Sicilian citron, the happiness of Granny Smith apple, and the spontaneity of bluebells. Feminine and resolute notes are expressed with the intensity of jasmine, the freshness of bamboo, and the charm of white rose. The deep and true base embodies the character of cedarwood, the fullness of amber, and the embrace of musk. Notes: Sicilian Citron, Bluebell, Granny Smith Apple, Jasmine Sambac, Bamboo, White Rose, Cedarwood, Amber, Musk. Style: Deep and true.

Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
This perfume smells so fresh. It’s fruity and a little bit musky. I love the men’s version too. It lasts long in the skin. The bottle is nice too. I will continue to repurchase. I would also recommend to others.
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA
One of my favorite go-to perfumes. Very fresh yet also feminine and clean. Last a long time without reapplication. Seems to be a crowd-pleaser and I've gotten compliments on it.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This has been one of my moms favorites for many years and I tend to purchase it for her every so often. The fragrance is very soft and powdery to me. The scent is pretty long lasting. It makes a great stocking stuffer for the holidays in the cute gift box that it comes with.
Madeline A.
Saugus, CA
This is the first perfume that I ever got as a gift in elementary school. My mom always wore it and I was obsessed. It has such a fresh, clean smell. I really like to consider it a smell that compares to someone that is freshly showered. For how much you get and how far the scent goes, it definitely is worth the money!
Sarah C.
Fort Stewart, GA
This scent has been my favorite for years, it smells like what standing in front of the ocean in the fall feels like. It's light and fresh but enticing in a way I can't describe. The bottle is minimal and classic, I would hate to see them change a thing
Virginia M.
Doral, FL
This scent is so bomb, what I really love about this product is that you always smell so fresh like you have had showered with lemon juice, the price is so worth it because of the longevity of the scent, I would definitely get it again and if you are on the citric side you are going to love this!
Lilia W.
It's a very sweet pleasant smell and it's not too overwhelming so it's good to wear for any occasion. However I don't like that the smell fades so quickly is not a very long lasting smell so that sucks.
Kelsey P.
Coldwater, MI
The light blue scent is perfect for spring and summer. It really smells light and fresh and is perfect if those are the scents you are looking for. The packaging is well done and well made.
Christine P.
West Liberty, KY
Purchased as a gift, loved it has a very pleasant but not over powering scent. Great price last long time will be purchasing again along with other scents in the near future.
Brittney C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this scent so much! it isn't too much of a floral scent more of a clean crisp smell. You can smell the citrusy tones in it as well as the cedarwood in it. If you like bold scents, this is the scent for you!