BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerDolce & Gabbana
Velvet Desert Oud Eau De Parfum - No Color

Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Desert Oud Eau De Parfum - No Color

Like a fragrant breeze blowing through the dunes of Middle Eastern deserts, Velvet Desert Oud floods the senses, permeating so quickly and so powerfully that the chase ultimately becomes an unconditional and comforting conquest. The fragrance opens on...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Desert Oud Eau De Parfum - No Color!
Marina R.
Staten Island, NY
My go to perfume for a strong winter smell. It is not the perfume for those who prefer something soft and simple. This is a heavy oud smell that lasts for a long time and can be smelled from a distance.
Chaï M.
bruxelles
Il sent juste trop trop trop trop bon. Un parfum mixte je dirais. Une odeur super agréable pour les fans d’oud allez y il es superbe.🥰
Samah S.
My always go to perfume when i want to make a “ fragrance entrance “ you can wear it for hours
Shamma A.
AlAin
I really like the strength and intensity of this perfume which is what I look in a perfume, I would highly recommend this perfume knowing that it’s a bit expensive
Layan A.
Dhahran
This perfume smells truly amazing, it has a smell of flowers with oud. I think it has a positive smell. It’s considered expensive but I think it’s worth it. It is long lasting and stays strong. I would definitely buy it again. If you want to treat yourself, I definitely recommend purchasing this perfume.
Roudha A.
I love this perfume its more for men but i love putting it on the sheets it reminds me of some really nice memories. Its quite expensive and I did not find any alternatives to it yet but its one of my favorite perfumes if it was cruelty free i would have purchased some more but its not unfortunately.

Looking for your answer?