Dolce & Gabbana The Only One eau de parfum - 50 ml

Dolce&Gabbana Beauty presents The Only One, the new floral fragrance that captures the essence of sophisticated and hypnotizing femininity.

This Eau de Parfum introduces a new facet of the Dolce&Gabbana woman: her radiant allure and her innate joy of life. She is the centre of attention in any occasion, she is The Only One.

British actress Emilia Clarke perfectly embodies this woman.

The fragrance’s signature lies in the surprising combination of violet and coffee giving life to an enchanting floral scent.

Have you tried this? What did you think of it?
Would you recommend this ?
This smells amazing, but does it last long? And how does it perform? Can someone smell you from a foot away?
Start your review of Dolce & Gabbana The Only One eau de parfum - 50 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Athens, OH
Dolce & Gabbana The Only One eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Caitlyn C.
Purchased at: Macy's
The best and sexiest perfume ever! With a base of vanilla and patchouli, I am sooo addicted to its scent. The scent lasts for DAYS on your skin. I get complimented on it every time i wear it! #FavoriteFragrance [product:dolce-&-gabbana-the-only-one-eau-de-parfum-50-ml]
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This perfume has a sweet scent. I think it is suitable for spring. 🌸🌸The shape and color of the bottle is nice. Recommended!!!
Dolce & Gabbana The Only One eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Teresa D.
WOW. If YSL Black Opium and Lancôme La Vie Est Belle had a love child, this would be it. I’d say it’s a mature sweet scent, but not really mature (like it’s definitely not grandma). Smells very warm and spicy, and slightly floral - you can definitely pick up the gourmand and caramel notes. If you like YSL Black Opium, you might like this one too (I’d say it’s a little spicier than Black Opium). The lasting power on this is incredible and I get SO many compliments when I wear it. Definitely a fall/winter fragrance. One of my favorites!
Dolce & Gabbana The Only One eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Meghan N.
I really wanted to like this.....there are so many great reviews! But I dont like it at all! I've tried smelling it multiple times ....I just dont like it. It reminds me of an "old lady" perfume. I dont know what it is about this....but I really dislike this perfume. The bottle is gorgeous though. Thank god for perfume samples. This scent proves to me that just because most people like a scent it doesnt mean I will.
Dolce & Gabbana The Only One eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by yenifer R.
I personally love trying out many different perfumes. This perfume is very long lasting and has a great scent to it. It's very long lasting and one of my favorite perfumes so far. The bottle is very pretty and I would really recommend giving this perfume a shot you won't be disappointed. The only one ..... such a lovely name for this perfume, love it !! Dolce & Gabbana The Only One eau de parfum - 50 ml
San Antonio, TX
Dolce & Gabbana The Only One eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Luz Yanira P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got Dolce & Gabbana The Only One eau de parfum - 50 ml with my Sephora bazaar points and I am loving the fragrance of it. It is very subtle but stays with you theoughout the day, even after you shower. Highly recommend..!
Tampa
Dolce & Gabbana The Only One eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Brittany W.
This smells like heaven in a bottle. Very sweet and light. It lasts all day. I wish I would have bought the lotion gift set. Will definitely buy this again!
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Dolce & Gabbana The Only One eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Smiljana S.
This is my favorite perfume of all time! It's excellent for any day, for work, or for special occasions. The notes are warm and sweet, but it's not overpowering. It lasts all day on me and I enjoy wearing it so much! If you love sweet scents, but warm and sexy sweet, not candy sweet, you will love this perfume Dolce & Gabbana The Only One eau de parfum - 50 ml
Dolce & Gabbana The Only One eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Gloria O.
I love the scent of this beautiful parfum its a little strong but it lastest on you it smells so good like flowers. You will get lots of good compliments..The size of the bottle its just perfect for us that like to spray like three or more times.
Mebane, NC
Dolce & Gabbana The Only One eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Nashawnda W.
This scent is warm and spicy, perfect for cooler weather and snuggling. This gourmand is vanilla and patchouli heavy and Uber sexy. This is one I’m glad to have in my collection and will continue to buy. [product:dolce-&-gabbana-the-only-one-eau-de-parfum-50-ml]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...