Dolce & Gabbana The Only One eau de parfum - 50 ml

Dolce&Gabbana Beauty presents The Only One, the new floral fragrance that captures the essence of sophisticated and hypnotizing femininity.

This Eau de Parfum introduces a new facet of the Dolce&Gabbana woman: her radiant allure and her innate joy of life. She is the centre of attention in any occasion, she is The Only One.

British actress Emilia Clarke perfectly embodies this woman.

The fragrance’s signature lies in the surprising combination of violet and coffee giving life to an enchanting floral scent.

Can a young adult wear this? Not for everyday wear but just for when I feel Fancy. I dont want it to smell like grandma but I haven't heard it be compared to that yet so I'm asking y'all for advice! I like having some unique and sexy scents that arent too mature and powdery because the ones recommended for me smell cheap and childish like something you'd buy from crayola😳. Dolce & Gabbana The Only One eau de parfum - 50 ml
I Wanna get this my favorite fragrance is black opium is this similar?
Does this last for a long time or does it fade away? I’m looking for a perfume that lasts all day but isn’t too strong for me. [product:dolce-&-gabbana-the-only-one-eau-de-parfum-50-ml]
Start your review of Dolce & Gabbana The Only One eau de parfum - 50 ml!
How would you rate this product?
Mandy R.
Dolce & Gabbana The Only One eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Mandy R.
Orange blossom, caramel, and vanilla forward. There seems no letting down of those notes through the duration of wear. Coffee is more subtle than I'd hoped but the coffee I do get combined with the sweet notes and fruits of citrus and pear, and a subdued patchouli there is a suggestion of chocolate. As the dry down progresses, powdery dry iris comes into the mix, very comforting, and the violet becomes more present, an edible candied violet. The rose, though not extremely prominent, contributes an elegance. Sweet, warm, and entirely scrumptious. The very 1st time I tested a spritz I thought it to be a close skin sent, but now with season change and sprayed on all of my points - and then some - it's proved a life of 10+ hours , I'm very aware of it's presence, and has a few feet of sillage in passing. Cool and cold weather appropriate. Pleasing, and even sexy to those around me. It's a Love . Dolce & Gabbana The Only One eau de parfum - 50 ml #Favoritefragrance #fallfragrance #dolceandgabbana #theonlyone #influenster #voxbox #Perfumista
Annsley W.
Dolce & Gabbana The Only One eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Annsley W.
Purchased at: Sephora
This perfume is one of my favorites ever. I’m on my second bottle. It is a warmer smelling fragrance with a strong note of coffee, a vanilla base, and hints of florals. It’s extremely enticing and I wear it whenever I’m going out of the town. It typically lasts 4 or so hours!
Claudia  M.
Dolce & Gabbana The Only One eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Claudia  M.
It was winter in 2018, I was looking for a fragrance for that season and I found this new launch. I was the new variation of " The One", which was launched many years ago. The Only One's top notes are Violet, Orange and Bergamot (yes, again Orange and Citrus notes included in fragrances that catch my attention when I try them at stores). Its middle notes are Coffee, Pear, Iris, Orange Blossom and Rose; and as base notes are Caramel, Vanilla and Patchouli. It's sensual and feminine buy not too sweet, with an interesting trail of Coffee and Orange Blossom in the middle of the day. For some people it reminds them to the Black Opium by YSL, but I don't find the similarities, the YSL one is overwhelming and too sweet for me (the Vanilla and Warm Spicy notes are stronger). The Only one is Smoother. It's long-lasting but I think it's because it lasts on my clothes for days. This fragrance is not really special to blow your mind (as its name indicates) but is comfortable. It's a sensual perfume perfect for everyday in Fall and Winter. This one is 100 ml #dolceandgabbana
Cydaisha D.
Brick, NJ
Dolce & Gabbana The Only One eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Cydaisha D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Currently my absolute favorite. Smells amazingly warm and gives me sophisticated vibes. I wish the scent lasted longer but it’s no biggie. Definitely purchasing again, I would 100% recommend.
Olivia K.
Dolce & Gabbana The Only One eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Olivia K.
Purchased at: Macy's
One of my favorite scents. Go through bottles of this fragrance. Also a favorite of my husbands. Unisex fragrance.
Anitra L.
Washington, DC
Dolce & Gabbana The Only One eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Anitra L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This perfume is worth the money and stress lol. It’s super soft and sweet like candy, my boyfriend absolutely adores when I wear this on our date night. It also kind of reminds me of strawberries. The only thing I wish is that this came in a bigger bottle (3.0 oz) so I wouldn’t have to continue to buy small bottles.
Leslie  A.
El Paso, TX
Dolce & Gabbana The Only One eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Leslie  A.
Dolce & Gabbana The Only One eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Leslie  A.
Purchased at: Dillard's
I’ve had my eye on this ever since watching Kathleenlights talk about it in one of her videos and I’ve gotta say I really do love it! This perfume is described as a warm, fruity, floral, gourmand. It has notes of violet, orange, bergamot, coffee, pear, iris, orange blossom, rose, caramel, vanilla and patchouli. I get a lot of the citrus in the opening and it dries down to this sweet vanilla caramel scent. This is a very feminine, sweet, grown fragrance. I’d say the projection lasts about 4 hours on me until it becomes a skin scent. A lot of people compare this to Black Opium by YSL, personally I am not a fan of Black Opium and I think this one is a lot softer and prettier. I do wish the projection lasted longer though. 🍊🍐☕️
Koyasha M.
Gulfport, MS
Dolce & Gabbana The Only One eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Koyasha M.
Dolce & Gabbana The Only One eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Koyasha M.
I’m absolutely in loveeee w this fragrance!!! This has become my signature scent. It’s very warm and sweet, hint of vanilla. And a little goes a long way. The smell also last very long! Highly recommend!!! #perfume #fragrance #dolce&gabbana Dolce & Gabbana The Only One Eau De Parfum 50 Ml
Tinatini G.
Brooklyn, NY
Dolce & Gabbana The Only One eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Tinatini G.
Do you believe in love at first sight? I believe when its about perfume 😅. I smelled this perfume only once and it remained in my mind very long time , so I went and bought it for myself as a christmas gift 🤣Vanilla, coffee, citrus are all combined in this one fragrance, for me it smells like a chocolate with liqueure ( if you are from eastern europe you know wich chocolate I am talking about 😂) IT has a surprisingly intimate scent. Its like Ideal for evening dates . When I use this perfume, I feel like a mature and confident woman. Highly recomended 🤩✨
Caitlyn C.
Columbus, OH
Dolce & Gabbana The Only One eau de parfum - 50 ml uploaded by Caitlyn C.
Purchased at: Macy's
The best and sexiest perfume ever! With a base of vanilla and patchouli, I am sooo addicted to its scent. The scent lasts for DAYS on your skin. I get complimented on it every time i wear it! #FavoriteFragrance [product:dolce-&-gabbana-the-only-one-eau-de-parfum-50-ml]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kimberly G.
il y a 8 mois
Elena G. il y a 8 mois
If you love it then it’s very ok. It’s a contemporary perfume so no, you won’t smell like grandma. I want perfumes that are unique not “ popular” ( the favourite adjective used by SAs in fragrance stores), I don’t want to smell like everybody in my age range.