BY DOLCE & GABBANA

DOLCE&GABBANA The One Sport Eau de Toilette Spray, 3.3 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Buy on Kohl's*
Kyle H.
Gainesville, FL
This cologne smells great and the case also looks awesome. This cologne has a different scent then most colognes and that can either be great or bad. In my case, I like the smell.
Sophie Maaya ..
Yonkers, NY
Was looking for a new perfume. I'm so glad I chose this. It's a beautiful fragrance. Lasts for hours. My daughter even loved it, and she's very picky about perfumes..
Eris G.
Lawrence, MA
Great perfume, I went to the store and try I had to buy it . Want to buy another bottle in the future . Definitely will recommend it.
Gabby S.
This cologne smells soooo good! My fiancé wears it out of the several that he wears, but this one is by far one of my favs!!!
Casey M.
Malden, MA
Got this as a gift this year it smells amazing. I've only gotten to wear it twice. One of the best in my collection.
Danielle G.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this sent! Bought it for my boyfriend at the time for Christmas last year and he wore it almost everyday.
Kristina L.
Dolce and gabbana is not one of my favorite smells, but the one sport eau de toilette spray does smell nice.
Samantha P.
Denton, TX
This is a scent I like because of it's woodsy undertones. It's fresh, intoxicating, but not to overwhelming.
erica e.
Great smell, last all day , not too strong to start off but its good quality so you'll smell ur slef all day
Maggie J.
Jacksonville, FL
This smells, great! I love its kinda light, And not overpowering, Has a lite smell, And would recommend it.