BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Sport is self-challenge—a route to fitness, for ourselves as much as for others. Sport is an equilibrium of mind and body. A pure, all-Italian ideal, inherited from classical Greece to ancient Rome, sport is competition; a beautiful moment and a challenge for us and our adversaries. Dolce & Gabbana The One Sport celebrates the deepest and most genuine values of sport and life. The fresh, clean fragrance features light and energetic top notes accompanied by an unmistakable Mediterranean aroma of rosemary, the freshness of water, and saltiness of the sea. The middle notes feature sequoia wood enhanced with the energy of cardamom. Patchouli and musk naturally compliment the base notes. The smooth glass and acrylic casing are as transparent as sporting competition itself: a symbol of elegance, terseness and sincerity, always looking ahead to the future. Only the red pomander is vibrant and full of energy, just like the soul of The One Sport man. Notes: Rosemary, Water, Sea Salt, Sequoia Wood, Cardamom, Patchouli, Musk. Style: Genuine. Classic. Strong.

Hannah T.
kentucky
This perfume is literally heaven in a bottle. I found this whole dumpster diving at ulta and I haven't stopped wearing it since. The smell is slightly masculine but I'm completely in love and would recommend it to anyone.
Tanisha F.
Mount Morris, MI
I purchased this for my brother as a gift and he loved it, he says it brings the girls towards him lol. I have no complaints and the price was reasonable for how long the scent last throughout the day. Definitely buy again.
Hailey D.
Casper, WY
I met my husband when he was wearing this cologne and I have bought him more every time he runs out. It is a great masculine smell, that is not overpowering. It is subtle and mysterious. I would recommend this to any guy out there looking for a daily scent. The price is reasonable for the product as well. It lasts during the day, and does not require multiple uses in a day.
Kris C.
Waterford, MI
Smells like you'd picture "clean" would smell. The bottle is probably the worst thing about this. The cap is easily knocked off or lost, but the scent is nice so I overlook the wonky design.
Hajro I.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Jessica C.
Nampa , ID
I bought this for my boyfriend and I love how it smells on him. It's smells very fresh and very clean. It's not extremely overpowering so it won't just shoot straight into your brain lol
Probably my favorite cologne on him :)
Katrina S.
Rochester, NY
This is my favorite fragrance for males. I bought this for my honey a few yrs back and melted every time he wore it. A little definitely goes a long way with this product and is worth every penny. Love it.
duda f.
Sterling Hts, MI
I've bought dolce and gabbana for myself and my husband, but I've not bought this specific one.. it is smells anything like light blue, I have no complaints, I guess something on my list to buy for my hubby :)
Lacie B.
Salem, OR
The lid was cool same with the bottle I got the sport one cause it seemed to stay on longer. I can still smell at the end of the day. It's a bit pricey but last for a while
Donna H.
New Town
This makes a man smell like home, like extreme comfort. You put your face to his neck and you disappear in his scent. This is the most intoxicating scents a man can wear.