BY DOLCE & GABBANA

The One Sport is cologne for men who desire a masculine, clean and sexy scent, whether it’s during their daytime activities or for an evening on the town with friends. This fragrance unfolds with fresh top notes of minty rosemary and aquatic accords, leading to deeper notes of bold, fresh sequoia wood and spicy, nutty cardamom. Underlying this accord is a rich base of heady musk and intoxicating patchouli.

Hannah T.
kentucky
This perfume is literally heaven in a bottle. I found this whole dumpster diving at ulta and I haven't stopped wearing it since. The smell is slightly masculine but I'm completely in love and would recommend it to anyone.
Tanisha F.
Mount Morris, MI
I purchased this for my brother as a gift and he loved it, he says it brings the girls towards him lol. I have no complaints and the price was reasonable for how long the scent last throughout the day. Definitely buy again.
Paige M.
Philadelphia, PA
I really really really like this brand. It works so well and the prices are pretty fair. Although it is not super cheap it is decently priced for what you are getting.
Raven G.
Aliso viejo, CA
Fun daytime scent. Clean and soapy smelling almost ( in a good way) first time user but I’d purchase again. Liked the fresh scent. Not overly sweet or floral. And it seems to smell different on individuals- my sister tried it and on her it was definitely sweeter smelling. Guess I’m sweet enough lol
Devon P.
Washington, DC
This is my weekend or hanging out with friends go to. It’s clean and crisp and gives you that out of the shower feeling. It’s a summer/spring cologne but I wear it all year round. It doesn’t really last long buts it’s a great scent for the short time it does last.
Azzaam K.
Allen, TX
I've really enjoyed it, and I am giving it five stars, but I would echo some of the concerns that this is a mild cologne that doesn't smell very strong by the end of the day. Doesn't bother me at all. I know that with one or two squirts its never overpowering.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Out of all the products I've used over the years, this by far is my favorite one! It feels great and the quality is amazing. If you're looking for a go to everyday product , this is the one! Affordable and easy to find!
Brittany C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my other favorite smell for men, this one os one of my husbands go to smells. Almost every department store carries it. I can't choose a winner between this and then Dior homme sport
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smelling great throughout the day and it is packaged so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my day without it!
Keely T.
Indianapolis, IN
I am completely satisfied with this company! This scent is amazing! (To die for) its a little pricey but so worth it. Its super long lasting as well! I'm a repeat buyer!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Wow how does this smell?
La fragancia dura mucho tiempo?
Maria S.