BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Plum, Vetiver, Bergamot, Fruity Floral, Madonna Lily, Muguet, Lychee, Jasmine, Vanilla see more...

Fluff P.
Lafayette, IN
I love how I leave the shower all ready and prepped. And it’s the best way to start a tired and blue day. The smell stay very long and every time I wash my hands, the smell comes back again. Ladies what are you waiting for.
kacterine g.
Doral, FL
I would like to try it say that it lasts all day and that it has a very exquisite smell if it is so I die for using it.
Maya S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It is super nice I love its aroma besides it lasts all day., I love dolce & Gabbana always have something good and nice .., no matter their price is worth buying.
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
Me encantaria probarlo , me dijeron que su olor es muy agradable te puede durar en el cuepo mas de un dia .Wow  cuesta mas o menos entre  50$ a 100$ si no me equivoco . Quiera probarla para ver que tal.muchas personas me dicen lo maxima que es . Para darles mi opinion .
Diana A.
With this gel shower I smells so well  but I have a sensitive skin so this product is not the ideal in the shower to me.
Vane C.
Sterling, Virginia
Omg! I am really in love of this fragance o.o Its no other perfum in the wordl like this, please you have to pruve it right now!
Cecilia V.
Greenville , MS
 I like this so much, it's perfect for any occasion. I'm complety in love. This smells so good and makes me feel a diva.
Kassandra B.
I'm in LOVE. This shower gel smells divine and makes me feel so luxurious. I actually look forward to using this product everyday, the only downside to this product in my opinion is the hefty price tag but I've come to justify it because I just love it so much.
Maria B.
Austin, TX
I would use this before going out at night, it gave me a fresh smell and I did not have to spay as much perfume on for the evening
Larissa A.
Mexicali
El olor es increíble me dura mucho tiempo días. Se podría decir es un olor único es el único perfume que uso
jerri d.
Linwood, KS
Is the scent strong?
Martina O.
I have sensitive skin would this work for me?
Vane C.
Sterling, Virginia
Alexis A.
Sarasota
May I please have a sample in order to give a review? @dolce Dolce & Gabbana The One Shower Gel for Women
kacterine g.
Doral, FL
Is this perfume really exquisite?