BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Plum, Vetiver, Bergamot, Fruity Floral, Madonna Lily, Muguet, Lychee, Jasmine, Vanilla see more...

VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
Me encantaria probarlo , me dijeron que su olor es muy agradable te puede durar en el cuepo mas de un dia .Wow  cuesta mas o menos entre  50$ a 100$ si no me equivoco . Quiera probarla para ver que tal.muchas personas me dicen lo maxima que es . Para darles mi opinion .
Diana A.
With this gel shower I smells so well  but I have a sensitive skin so this product is not the ideal in the shower to me.
Vane C.
Sterling, Virginia
Omg! I am really in love of this fragance o.o Its no other perfum in the wordl like this, please you have to pruve it right now!
Cecilia V.
Greenville , MS
 I like this so much, it's perfect for any occasion. I'm complety in love. This smells so good and makes me feel a diva.
Kassandra B.
I'm in LOVE. This shower gel smells divine and makes me feel so luxurious. I actually look forward to using this product everyday, the only downside to this product in my opinion is the hefty price tag but I've come to justify it because I just love it so much.
Maria B.
Austin, TX
I would use this before going out at night, it gave me a fresh smell and I did not have to spay as much perfume on for the evening
Larissa A.
Mexicali
El olor es increíble me dura mucho tiempo días. Se podría decir es un olor único es el único perfume que uso
Mariel G.
Baltimore, MD
I like this perfum so much, it's perfect for any occasion, and you can use it in the morning
Sarah M.
Lexington , KY
Mostly Musky AMD sweet rose. Wish this was a little bit stronger of a scent. The One Rose was a splurge buy bit I prefer the original over this one
Griselda G.
Long Beach, CA
I myself did not like this product igot really itchy and bumps after although it smells great!
jerri d.
Linwood, KS
Is the scent strong?
Martina O.
I have sensitive skin would this work for me?
Vane C.
Sterling, Virginia
Where can I buy it?
Alexis A.
Sarasota
May I please have a sample in order to give a review? @dolce Dolce & Gabbana The One Shower Gel for Women
kacterine g.
Doral, FL
Is this perfume really exquisite?