BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Plum, Vetiver, Bergamot, Fruity Floral, Madonna Lily, Muguet, Lychee, Jasmine, Vanilla see more...

Fluff P.
Lafayette, IN
I love how I leave the shower all ready and prepped. And it’s the best way to start a tired and blue day. The smell stay very long and every time I wash my hands, the smell comes back again. Ladies what are you waiting for.
Maya S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It is super nice I love its aroma besides it lasts all day., I love dolce & Gabbana always have something good and nice .., no matter their price is worth buying.
Kassandra B.
I'm in LOVE. This shower gel smells divine and makes me feel so luxurious. I actually look forward to using this product everyday, the only downside to this product in my opinion is the hefty price tag but I've come to justify it because I just love it so much.
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
Me encantaria probarlo , me dijeron que su olor es muy agradable te puede durar en el cuepo mas de un dia .Wow  cuesta mas o menos entre  50$ a 100$ si no me equivoco . Quiera probarla para ver que tal.muchas personas me dicen lo maxima que es . Para darles mi opinion .
Yefiny B.
St Petersburg, FL
Exquisite , delightful.... I would buy over and over again. Little bit strong in my opinion, nut just like the cologne .... is very comfortable to use. I prefer to use it in the afternoon, not mornings. :)
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Mostly Musky AMD sweet rose. Wish this was a little bit stronger of a scent. The One Rose was a splurge buy bit I prefer the original over this one
Jan L.
I love this way this product makes my skin feel and i love the smell when I come out of the shower…use this product before heading out at times.
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
This product is super feminine scent possesses a spectacular, moisturizes the skin and leaves a delicious scent that lasts all day. I recommend
Ally F.
Smithfield, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great scent, but a bit stronger than I like for the shower. I have sensitive skin so perfumed products are not ideal in the shower for me.
Maria B.
Austin, TX
I would use this before going out at night, it gave me a fresh smell and I did not have to spay as much perfume on for the evening
jerri d.
Linwood, KS
Is the scent strong?
Martina O.
I have sensitive skin would this work for me?
Vane C.
Sterling, Virginia
Alexis A.
Sarasota
May I please have a sample in order to give a review? @dolce Dolce & Gabbana The One Shower Gel for Women
kacterine g.
Doral, FL
Is this perfume really exquisite?