BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Plum, Vetiver, Bergamot, Fruity Floral, Madonna Lily, Muguet, Lychee, Jasmine, Vanilla see more...

Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
I'm in LOVE. This shower gel smells divine and makes me feel so luxurious. I actually look forward to using this product everyday, the only downside to this product in my opinion is the hefty price tag but I've come to justify it because I just love it so much.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Mostly Musky AMD sweet rose. Wish this was a little bit stronger of a scent. The One Rose was a splurge buy bit I prefer the original over this one
Ally F.
Ally F.
Saugus, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Great scent, but a bit stronger than I like for the shower. I have sensitive skin so perfumed products are not ideal in the shower for me.
Katerine V.
Katerine V.
Quincy, CA
Fabulous bath gel, a super nice shower with a smell that lingers, try it and also with cream is the maximum
Griselda G.
Griselda G.
Long Beach, CA
I myself did not like this product igot really itchy and bumps after although it smells great!
Mariel G.
Mariel G.
Baltimore, MD
I like this perfum so much, it's perfect for any occasion, and you can use it in the morning
Berenis U.
Berenis U.
Canyon Country, CA
Great shower gel!!!!!!!
Will recommend to the women out there
VE-1118642 ana c.
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
Me encantaria probarlo , me dijeron que su olor es muy agradable te puede durar en el cuepo mas de un dia .Wow  cuesta mas o menos entre  50$ a 100$ si no me equivoco . Quiera probarla para ver que tal.muchas personas me dicen lo maxima que es . Para darles mi opinion .
Maya S.
Maya S.
Wellness Guru Expert
It is super nice I love its aroma besides it lasts all day., I love dolce & Gabbana always have something good and nice .., no matter their price is worth buying.
Sterling, Virginia
Omg! I am really in love of this fragance o.o Its no other perfum in the wordl like this, please you have to pruve it right now!
jerri d.
jerri d.
Linwood, KS
Is the scent strong?
Martina O.
Martina O.
I have sensitive skin would this work for me?
kacterine g.
kacterine g.
Miami, Florida
Is this perfume really exquisite?
Sterling, Virginia