BY DOLCE & GABBANA

The One by Dolce & Gabbana for men three-piece fragrance set includes a 3.3-ounce eau de toilette spray, a 2.5-ounce after shave balm, and a 1.6-ounce shower gel. The masculine fragrance blends notes of bergamot, coriander, basil, cardamom, ginger and neroli. Design house: Dolce & Gabbana Scent name: The One Launch date: 2008 Gender: Men's Features a blend of bergamot, coriander, basil, cardamom, ginger, neroli Three-piece set includes Eau de toilette spray: 3.3 ounces After shave balm: 2.5 ounces Sower gel: 1.6 ounces We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Love this smell on any man! Got this for my husband for Christmas and we love it! Only 1 little squirter and u smell like a million bucks for the rest of the day! It's like it just stays stuck in you no matter what! I would highly recommend this product!
Misty J.
Misty J.
Saint Amant, LA
This is an amazing fragrance for my husband it is my preferred cologne for him..usually you can find the gift set for a very fair price.. it's clean and soft and very seductive...
Shriya D.
Shriya D.
Cary, NC
Absolutely loved it, I bought it as a gift for my dad. And gosh, it smells wonderful. It is affordable and it is amazing. I would totally recommend it.
👍👍
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Demotte, IN
Bought this for my husband for Christmas love the smell and when he puts it on the smell stays on his clothes dowant go away fast very nice cologne
Shai R.
Shai R.
Bronx, NY
My boyfriend just loves this set. I got it for him recently and he uses it everyday!! It smells amazing too
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Boca Raton, FL
Bought this for my ex then boyfriend. If you want him to smell gay then get it. Otherwise don't get it.
Urooj J.
Urooj J.
Flower Mound, TX
I gave it to my husband as a birthday gift and he loved it and I love the fragrance . You must try it
Shelby D.
Shelby D.
I have never tried this product or really looked for it but am curious to know what it smells like.
Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Martinsville, VA
My husband uses this and loves it just as much as I do. Very long lasting! Not too bad on price.
Sheila V.
Sheila V.
Manly and subtle. Love this scent! Try it and you'll never ever use any other perfume anymore.
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
That product brings the box? Is the perfume strong or soft? Men time is recommended to young people or the more old?
Destiny L.
Destiny L.
Corcoran, CA
How does the product smell? Strong or?