BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Coriander, Grapefruit, Cardamom Seed, Tobacco, Basil, Cedar, Ambre, Ginger, Orange Blossom

Jackie F.
Canby, OR
This is a nice fruity and sexy smell. The bottle is very sleek and the cap is a cool brown brushed metal. Very fruity and musky. I really like It is an average price for a good cologne. My boyfriend really likes this cologne but doesn’t wear it much.
Anh D.
MARGATE
Dolce and Gabbana The One eau de toilette for men is the one that no one can say no to it. The sweetness vibe and so unique of this fragrance make it go on top of the fragrance. The longevity for the EDT is not very long. It lasts around 3 maybe up to 4hrs. Yet, The EDP, which is a new one, lasts longer and much more intense than the EDT version. Check it out, guys! It won't let you down.
Rich P.
ri
This cologne here is one of the best for date nights. The performance isn't strong but if you go on a date or a dinner and wear this cologne. You will certainly get compliments and smell great.
Alfonso S.
Brownsville, TX
Hot item for the Fall! This is the counterpart to Light Blue—it’s musky and mysterious. You’ll be immediately noticed when you enter the room. This cologne expresses class and good taste.
Jesus A.
Las Vegas
I bought this product on our trip to Spain this year.

The packaging is very elegant & I like the small details on the lid of the bottle. The size of the bottle for the price was perfect.

The smell is very strong with that grapefruit scent to it, it does have some amber accents that I love.

I definitely use this scent when I have special occasions to make a big impression. I definitely recommend this scent if you love strong scents.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I love how this fragrance smells. It's very masculine and classic. It has a earthy and sweet scent to it. My husband wears this often. I recently bought this last at Macy's for my son since he uses up my husband bottle. Stocked him with the 3.3 fl oz to go off into the world smelling grown.
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Muy rico su olor y muy duradero, se lo regale a mi esposo para su cumpleaños y le encantó, creo que definitivamente lo volveremos a comprar, su precio es muy accesible y definitivamente vale la pena lo que gastas!!
Cody W.
Fayetteville
I don't think there's a female on the earth that wouldn't love this D&G The One. Shoot. I don't think there's a guy on the earth that wouldn't like this sweet tobacco goodness. The only thing for me is that I'm not a big fan of amber and this one is an amber bomb. So it messes with my nose. If you don't have a problem with amber, you'll love this one! Guaranteed!
John H.
Anderson, SC
This is one of the best smelling fragrances for men in the designer realm. It is simply amazing. slightly sweet, spicy, and tobacco. The only drawback is it only lasts 6 hours. A great date night fragrance, but it can be worn to work as well. Very classy and gentlemanly. Every man should have either this one of the EDP in their collection.
John H.
Anderson, SC
One of the best smelling fragrances ever in the designer realm. Deep, dark, and sensual. Dark tobacco with some spice. This is one that almost everyone likes. This is a gentleman's fragrance that exudes class. The EDP is a bit richer and darker, but this one is still amazing in itself and it deserves the popularity it gets.
Victoria S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I wanna get this for my hubby.. Anyone absolutely love this scent?
Britney M.
Women or men's scent?
Rozeta V.
Toronto, ontario
What do you think of the scent and would you recommend this ?
Nelly Esmeralda L.
atotonilco de tula, Hidalgo, Mexico
¿que precio tiene en mexico?
Meriam M.
Raleigh, NC
I want to get this for my husband for Christmas, but is this one you would recommend? Is the scent too overpowering.