Dolce & Gabbana The One Men eau de parfum - 100 ml

The One for Men Eau de Parfum offers a highly intense fragrance to appeal to the most magnetic individual. The vibrant, elegant top notes of grapefruit, coriander, and basil reveal the oriental spicy signature of the fragrance. The heart of the scent captivates with its masculinity as warm ginger and cardamom work alongside charming sweet orange blossom. A base of rich, intense tobacco, sensual ambery notes, and warm cedarwood ensure a deep and enduring impression. The One for Men Eau de Parfum is presented in a graceful flacon of dark hues finished with a shiny metal cap. Notes: Grapefruit, Coriander, Basil, Cardamon, Ginger, Orange Blossom, Cedarwood, Ambery Notes, Tobacco Accord. Style: Masculine. Sophisticated. Spicy.

Ok, so I've heard really good things about the Dolce and Gabbana the one. Anyone think its a good cologne Dolce & Gabbana The One Men eau de parfum - 100 ml ?
Who is the smell? ?how exactly does it smell
Does this scent REALLY stay on for the day ?
Start your review of Dolce & Gabbana The One Men eau de parfum - 100 ml!
Ashan A.
Orlando, FL
Dolce & Gabbana The One Men eau de parfum - 100 ml uploaded by Ashan A.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is my all time favorite cologne for men. The smell is a bit sweet and a little woodsy but perfect for any and all occasions! It also lasts for quite some time even when outdoors definitely worth it.
Jason W.
Conroe, TX
Dolce & Gabbana The One Men eau de parfum - 100 ml uploaded by Jason W.
Really nice date night scent. Good in Fall and winter. Has a warmth to it and lasts 4-5 hours on average. Great designer fragrance.
Jose C.
Pasadena, TX
Dolce & Gabbana The One Men eau de parfum - 100 ml uploaded by Jose C.
Purchased at: Macy's
One of my all time favorites Smells amazing way better than the eau de toilette version. Always get compliments when I wear this one it’s has great longevity also.
John O.
North Haven, CT
Dolce & Gabbana The One Men eau de parfum - 100 ml uploaded by John O.
Purchased at: eBay
I just bought Dolce & Gabbana The One Men’s Cologne & I absolutely love it. I’m a Cologne freak lol 😂 I own about 20 different Colognes & I wear a different one every day sometimes I will spray 1 Cologne & then I will lightly spray a different one to mix them together or if I have an empty bottle I will pour a little of 1 Cologne & then take 2 or 3 different Colognes & mixed them in the empty bottle and before I spray it on me I will shake the bottle to make my own fragrance. When I do this I get so many compliments and people ask me what am I wearing and I say my own creation 😊😊. I highly recommend Dolce & Gabbana The One Men’s Cologne. The fragrance is amazing
Michael W.
University Ht, OH
Dolce & Gabbana The One Men eau de parfum - 100 ml uploaded by Michael W.
the one edp is pretty awesome. my two favorites for the fall are this and wanted by night (azzaro). it's very smooth. I think it can be pulled off in the summer(maybe at night or on date),but isn't ideal for it. it's intoxicating and a great scent.
Nathan B.
N Ridgeville, OH
Dolce & Gabbana The One Men eau de parfum - 100 ml uploaded by Nathan B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Dolce & Gabbana: The One EDP.. Wow, another pillar in what should be every man’s date night and or night out rotation. This fragrance is built for autumn and winter, it’s deep, rich, warm, and inviting. The top notes of coriander, basil and grapefruit are leading to the heart where there is a warm blend of ginger, orange blossom and cardamom. Tobacco, sexy amber and cedar leave their mark at the base of the fragrance to give you this sexy, seductive, blend that’ll make you the talk of her group text! Have fun boys! [product:dolce-&-gabbana-the-one-men-eau-de-parfum-100-ml] Dolce & Gabbana
member-f49c61
Dolce & Gabbana The One Men eau de parfum - 100 ml uploaded by member-f49c61
It would be my huge mistake if I did not do a review for the legendary Dolce&Gabbana The One EDP on #Influenster. The bottle is made in square-shaped and dark color look, representing the classical and mysterious attractive look of a gentleman. The juice of The One brings such a sophisticated combination of spice, sweet, and smoky. It initiates intense grapefruit at opening note, which then quickly turns to oriental spice from the coriander and basil. In the middle note, It blends to the warm of ginger, cardamon, and a bit juicy of orange blossom. The One lastly fades in and leaves a sexy scent from cedar wood, ambergris, and tobacco. In my feeling, the star of this perfume is truly the tobacco, which was blended very well among other ingredients. What you can smell at the end is sweetie, sexy, and attractive tobacco that would knock out any ladies in your arms. The scent last 6-8 hours on my skin and I highly recommend you to wear it in your next day. It is ideal for a night wear, during fall and winter season. #Influenster #Pefume #Review #Tobacco #loveit
Jake P.
Las Vegas, NV
The One For Men scent is an absolute classic! This product lasts all day long and has a very good smell! It lasts all day because it is a perfume product. The value is great and the price is a little expensive, but overall worth it.
Khalil C.
Bothell, WA
Dolce & Gabbana The One Men eau de parfum - 100 ml uploaded by Khalil C.
This is one of the best, and most alluring scents I've ever smelled. It has a fruity ginger, cigar tabaco mix that is perfectly blended. This would be almost a perfect scent, if it had better projection. I'm on my third bottle, and I have a lot of fragrances.
Luis R.
Orlando, FL
This has been my daily parfum for a few years now! The long lasting smell is so good and girls love it! Just a few mists on the neck and body and you’re ready to go for the hole day! Awesome product as you can expect from D&G!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sean L.