BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Intimate &Amp; Sensual The One Lace Edition By Dolce &Amp; Gabbana Is A Limited Edition Version Of The One Perfume.&Nbsp; It Shows The Intimate And Sensual Side Of The Original Fragrance.&Nbsp; This Scent Is A Bit Sharper And Stronger, With A Hint Less Vanilla.&Nbsp; A Slight Difference, But In A Very Good Way. Top Notes:&Nbsp; Bergamot, Mandarin, Peach Middle Notes:&Nbsp; Jasmine, Lily Of The Valley Base Notes:&Nbsp; Vetiver, Musk, Amber, Plum Made In Uk

Nicole D.
Lacey, WA
This fragrance is very light and delicate. The packaging is attractive and makes a fantastic gift. The scent is light enough but lasts all day long. The price is about average, wish the bottle was slightly larger. But it wouldn't stop me from buying it again.
Mel F.
I really wanted to love this perfume. I love everything D&G, especially their clothing line and I adore it.

With this said, I wish I could give "The One" zero stars. The perfume is too strong, and it smells horrendous! Every time I've worn it it gave me a massive headache.

I sadly had to throw it away because I had no use for it. Waste of money.
Elaine K.
This perfume smells amazing. I love the scent and the bottle design. This perfume is perfect for gifting to anyone. This doesn't smell to over powering or to girly. It's the perfect perfume and last all day!
Marissa A.
Fayette, ME
I love this perfume so much, I wish everyone would smell it thru the review! It's a little strong when first applied but after a few minutes the tones settle down. It has amazing wear time too. Love love love! 💕
Anna L.
Loma Linda, CA
It is a strong scent that lasts throughout the day. Not quite for me because of the thickness of the scent. Just to strong for me. But beautiful on others.
Heather L.
Smells amazing! Perfect gift idea for that hard to buy person! This doesn't smell to over powering or to girly. It's the perfect perfume and last all day!
Cindy B.
I got this perfume as a birthday present, i has never smelled it or tried it before. And i used it so much that its gone already you can tell i loved it
aleah H.
Conway, SC
This perfume smells heavenly ! It was a Christmas gift and I have used it sparingly because I can't find it in stores! Its not too strong but just right!
Megan M.
New Tripoli, PA
Smells beautiful I love this fragrance it's fantastic for soft yet she legend scent but also comes off rich and Devine. Pric y but one squirt will do
Meg B.
Lenoir, NC
Love love love the smell!! I am always soo happy with Dolce and Gabbana fragrances. A little goes a long way...never over powering :-)