BY DOLCE & GABBANA

The One Grey builds on a story which first opened with The One for Men Eau de Toilette, and then The One for Men Eau de Parfum and marks a bold new chapter in this narrative, drawing on The One’s olfactory heritage to create a striking new interpretation: an unexpected Eau de Toilette Intense, a surprising fusion of opposites, grounding aromatic cardamom with earthy vetiver.

With the same clean geometric lines as the original The One for Men fragrance, the bottle now takes on a cool grey colour palette. The steel cap and matte silver box create a contemporary aesthetic that mirrors the bold character of the fragrance within.

Fragrance Notes:

Top Notes: The cardamom opens the fragrance, combined with bitter citrus notes of grapefruit.

Heart Notes: Lavandin and vetiver power the heart of the scent.

Base Notes: The base reveals The One for Men’s signature sensuality with warm tobacco and elegant grey woods.

Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,114 reviews
Dolce & Gabbana The One Grey has a woodsy, tobacco scent with citrusy grapefruit undertones. It is slightly sweet yet masculine. It would make a great date night cologne.
Chiara R.
Desio
My boyfriend and I have tried this perfume a month ago in the Airport’s duty free, and he asked me to buy it for his birthday. At first I was a little bit uncertain, because I could barely smell the fragrance. It’s called “intense”, but there’s no intensity in this perfum according to me. However, I bought it for my boyfriend as he asked me, and now he’s using it everyday. If I smell his scarf with attention, it reminds me of the original The One for Men (which I love and use even on myself), but I think the classic version is much better - and more intense - than this one.

Sephora