BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Oriental Floral Fruity Fragrance Launched by the design house of Dolce Gabbana in 2006. The One fragrance possesses a blend of plum, vetiver, bergamot, fruity floral, madonna lily, muguet, lychee, jasmine, and vanilla. It is recommended for evening wear. Gift Set Includes: Eau de Parfum Spray 2 Body Lotion 3 Shower Gel

Kårlëymär N.
San Juan
Huele super bien no es muy economico pero me fascina.Convencio mis ezpwctativas
Candy M.
Gastonia, NC
I absolutely love this. The only problem it doesn't last long on me. I wish it wasn't so expensive but I guess if the scent last longer on me it would be worth it.
Karla N.
Caracas
Oh! IS THE BES PARFUM OF THE WORLD!!
DOCLE&GABBANA FOR WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I NEED IT'S PARFUM. I LOVE THE COLOGNE FOR THE LADY
Marian C.
Houma, LA
I am forever fan of Dolce and Gabbana since college days.. the scent is a head turner especially when you pass by with a group of people. I swear! Proven and tested :)
Ria C.
This is my favorite set! Smells so feminine without smelling too strong. Just very easy on your nose. I love it!!
Lety V.
Rosenberg, TX
This is my favorite perfume. I only wear it on special occasions because I never want it to run out. Price is very fair and fragrance lasts forever.
Bonny M.
I've bought this set for a family member and they loved it. It smells amazing and the compact size can easily fit in your purse.
Priscilla C.
San Antonio, TX
My husband actually gave me this gift se ton our anniversary and I must say I was pleasantly surprised with how much I liked it. Great quality, well worth the price. He made a good choice on this one. Will definitely buy another perfume when this one runs out.
brenda o.
Hood River, OR
I purchased this for my mother and she loves it ! A woman always has to have the good smelling items and this is it!
Alyssa S.
Grafton , OH
I recived this for Christmas and I love it! I absolutely love The One smell. Luke Bryan wears the guys version so I had to try out the women's and love it!