BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Oriental Floral Fruity Fragrance Launched by the design house of Dolce Gabbana in 2006. The One fragrance possesses a blend of plum, vetiver, bergamot, fruity floral, madonna lily, muguet, lychee, jasmine, and vanilla. It is recommended for evening wear. Gift Set Includes: Eau de Parfum Spray 2 Body Lotion 3 Shower Gel

Priscilla C.
San Antonio, TX
My husband actually gave me this gift se ton our anniversary and I must say I was pleasantly surprised with how much I liked it. Great quality, well worth the price. He made a good choice on this one. Will definitely buy another perfume when this one runs out.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
This is another perfume I'm in love with. I prefer sweeter scented perfumes so, this was a shoo in. I got mine at Sephora and it lasts for a good while as well. I'll definitely keep purchasing this one.
Desire F.
Its almost as if they bottled me up and called me The One! This is my absolute perfect scent no matter what the time and place. Its long lasting and yet light. a personal fave.
Marian C.
Houma, LA
I am forever fan of Dolce and Gabbana since college days.. the scent is a head turner especially when you pass by with a group of people. I swear! Proven and tested :)
Candy M.
Gastonia, NC
I absolutely love this. The only problem it doesn't last long on me. I wish it wasn't so expensive but I guess if the scent last longer on me it would be worth it.
Alyssa S.
Grafton , OH
I recived this for Christmas and I love it! I absolutely love The One smell. Luke Bryan wears the guys version so I had to try out the women's and love it!
Ashley G.
I was not crazy about this scent which surprised me because I love light blue by Dolce and Gabbana. I received this as a gift and decided to return it.
Lety V.
Rosenberg, TX
This is my favorite perfume. I only wear it on special occasions because I never want it to run out. Price is very fair and fragrance lasts forever.
Alicia H.
Delphi, IN
Got this set for my bday, I am in love! I really like the "lightness" of the smell. The image is very clean and crisp as well
J r.
I got this as a gift from my mom and i like it alot. it is more of a sophisticated scent thats wearable on a night out.