BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Women's Gift Set - 1.6 oz EDP Spray + 3.4 oz Body Lotion. D & G The One perfume by Dolce & Gabbana contains notes of mandarin bergamot litchi peach jasmine plum vetiver amber and musk.

Amber H.
Amber H.
Las Vegas, NV
Love the set and it's a great gift for others too. . The vetiver and musk give it an elegant touch, and just the right amount of maturity for a woman who is beginning to gravitate toward more complex scents. For me the white flowers of jasmine and lily are very nice. They smell more like white soap or a bath product. There's a sweet litchi and peach opening I like. After a while it starts to smell of a good creamy dark vanilla. It's like caramel or honeyed vanilla. This is sweet but not cloying, this is something that like I said is very easy to wear. Great for spring and summer, casual and light, a good-for-any-place or any time fragrance.
Julie A.
Julie A.
Monroe, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gift set it perfect for everyone! The smell is great, but as with any designer fragrance - it is a bit strong. REMEMBER: LESS IS MORE!!!! It stays on all day and I always get compliments asking what I'm wearing. The price is completely reasonable for what you are getting!
Rashunda M.
Rashunda M.
Atlanta, GA
My absolute #1 favorite fragrance. I will always have this in my cabinet. The lotion is kinda greasy but the smell is awesome. So I only use the lotion when I want a quick smell.
Abby M.
Abby M.
Las vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love the sent! This was a gift and the size is perfect for travel. Packaging/ bottle is simple but nice. It is something thst i would buy again when i run out.
DONNA E.
DONNA E.
Broomall, PA
It was a nice gift set. Scent was not too over powering. Lasted long. didn't make me feel like an old lady or a young teenager. Decent amount in the gift set.
Skye S.
Skye S.
Sylacauga, AL
This is my favorite fall/winter fragrance one spritz goes a long way if you like deep musky scents this one is for you it stays on until you wash it off.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've seen this in stores and wanted to try it but I never seem to get it at the right time for a good deal. I'd love to try this out .
Grace U.
Grace U.
Highland, CA
One of my favorite perfumes i won the smell is amazing it last the whole day it leave the scent on my clothes love this perfume
Emily K.
Emily K.
Pasadena, MD
Got it as a gift for Christmas. And honestly who does love Dolce & Gabbana, their fragrance is heaven.
MB D.
MB D.
Zeeland, MI
This scent is definitely my go to for everyday! Receive numerous compliments from spouse and strangers...men have followed me to ask what I was wearing-so that is a compliment in of itself! Strong at first, but settles to a very sexy, long lasting scent!