BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Izabella G.
Izabella G.
Jamison, PA
This is my favorite scent of. all. time. its seriously so delicious smelling and i never get sick of it. I got it at ulta and i love the packaging! i will repurchase until i die, its my signature scent! It is pricey of course but its honestly so worth it!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Gainesville, FL
I got this set for Christmas last year & I don't think I've ever been happier! I love love love the smell, it's just so classic & nice & soft & I can't even describe it, it's just so wonderful! I save it for nicer occasions because I love it so much.
Lisa D.
Lisa D.
Smithtown, NY
Dolce & Gabana The One set makes the perfect gift. Packaged in D&G's recognizable branding, the set makes a statement even before it is opened. With light tones, these fragrances are sweet and appealing.
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Lubbock, TX
I did not ever use the lotion or body wash that came with this set, they are still sitting in my bathroom cabinet. The perfume is very strong and rich. I recommend this smell for a night out.
Jazmyn T.
Jazmyn T.
San Jose, CA
As a present it has lasted me a while! The strength of their scents last throughout the day. The have strong to sift scents and this one is a nice mixture of the two!
Anitra M.
Anitra M.
Houma, LA
LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE. IT HAS A LIGHT SCENT. IT DOESN'T OVERPOWER ANY OTHER SMELLS AROUND ME., BUT I CAN STILL CATCH GLIMPSES OF IT THROUGHOUT THE DAY
Kylee K.
Kylee K.
Dolce light blue is a really good fragrance to have on hand
it seems to stick to my pours really well. Its also a great gift to get for any female.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Clementon, NJ
Love the Rose The One fragrance. I can't ever seem to find it anymore though. Sephora used to carry it, but now they don't. Maybe Ulta?
M S.
M S.
Caseyville, IL
Love this scent! It's very clean but light scent, not overpowering. I also love "Light Blue" if you are a fan I would give this a try !
DANNA I.
DANNA I.
My favorite perfume.
Stays in longlendale and the smell is so strong but not overpowering.