BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Izabella G.
Jamison, PA
This is my favorite scent of. all. time. its seriously so delicious smelling and i never get sick of it. I got it at ulta and i love the packaging! i will repurchase until i die, its my signature scent! It is pricey of course but its honestly so worth it!
Maria M.
Gainesville, FL
I got this set for Christmas last year & I don't think I've ever been happier! I love love love the smell, it's just so classic & nice & soft & I can't even describe it, it's just so wonderful! I save it for nicer occasions because I love it so much.
David B.
Kissimmee, FL
So my wife prefers Dulsena Bonna light blue any of them are very good we try the other ones but she keeps going back to the light blue it's a good product smells great I love it on her know people seem like an honor to good product little pricey but we can except that I recommend this to other people
Lisa D.
Smithtown, NY
Dolce & Gabana The One set makes the perfect gift. Packaged in D&G's recognizable branding, the set makes a statement even before it is opened. With light tones, these fragrances are sweet and appealing.
Ciara B.
Lubbock, TX
I did not ever use the lotion or body wash that came with this set, they are still sitting in my bathroom cabinet. The perfume is very strong and rich. I recommend this smell for a night out.
Jazmyn T.
San Jose, CA
As a present it has lasted me a while! The strength of their scents last throughout the day. The have strong to sift scents and this one is a nice mixture of the two!
Renee W.
I really like this scent. I have a bottle for special occasions. I cannot afford to wear it daily. When I do wear it, I get compliments from everyone!
Anitra M.
Houma, LA
LOVE THIS FRAGRANCE. IT HAS A LIGHT SCENT. IT DOESN'T OVERPOWER ANY OTHER SMELLS AROUND ME., BUT I CAN STILL CATCH GLIMPSES OF IT THROUGHOUT THE DAY
Kylee K.
Dolce light blue is a really good fragrance to have on hand
it seems to stick to my pours really well. Its also a great gift to get for any female.
Tiffany B.
Clementon, NJ
Love the Rose The One fragrance. I can't ever seem to find it anymore though. Sephora used to carry it, but now they don't. Maybe Ulta?