BY DOLCE & GABBANA #41 in After Shave

DOLCE&GABBANA The One Gentleman Eau de Toilette, 1.6 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

• How many sprays should my husband use? considering it's a 1 oz bo...3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom
  • "This product smells great and is a good buy for anyone wanting a taste of the upper class, but as with all high end colognes and sprays, it's a little pricy." in 3 reviews
  • "You can never go wrong with Dolce and Gabbana products, one of the top fragrances and never dissapoints." in 3 reviews
  • "pretty expensive for aftershave but it is also high designer brand, it smells really good though I dont even think a guy needs cologne after using something like this!" in 1 review
  • "It smells so good y'all wanna jump your mans bones every time he wears it. " in 1 review
  • "It smells well aged, unlike body spray it doesnt smells over powering. " in 1 review
Teresa H.
Teresa H.
Archdale , Nc
I like my husband use this perfume its smell is too rich i smell lasts because I'm in love with this perfume I love they recommend
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
Got this one for the little brother and his girlfriend loves it. It smells how a gentleman should. It smells well aged, unlike body spray it doesn't smells over powering.
Jake L.
Jake L.
This product smells great and is a good buy for anyone wanting a taste of the upper class, but as with all high end colognes and sprays, it's a little pricey. If you have the money, then this is a great buy, but there are also much cheaper options on the market that smell just as good or even better.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Annapolis, MD
My boyfriend where's this Eau De Toilette spray. It smells so good y'all wanna jump your mans bones every time he wears it.
Trent V.
Trent V.
Bettendorf, IA
The Dolce & Gabbana brand is perfect for any man who wants to smell great! The brand is a little pricey, but overall, it is very much worth the extra money spent. This cologne is perfect because it smells great, and it is strong, and lasts forever! I would recommend this product and brand to any man.
Giovana R.
Giovana R.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG! This cologne is awesome.
Every time my husband wears it I go crazy.
I would recommend it to any man of any age.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
Pretty expensive for aftershave but it is also high designer brand, it smells really good though I don't even think a guy needs cologne after using something like this! smells like heaven!
Frank G.
Frank G.
Freehold, NJ
D&G is like JPG, nice, but overused. It's a casual cologne that has a descent smell. I'm not a big fan of what everyone else is wearing. If you're a mature gentleman and don't mind, then try it out.
Kenneth H.
Kenneth H.
My lady bought this for me for my birthday and she obviously loved the scent. Whenever I wear it she can't keep her hands off me. And I love it. Lol
Brendan B.
Brendan B.
Saint Louis, MO
Dolce and Gabbana can never go wrong with their wide variety of scents, but this is not their best. They have strayed away from their classics and this is as far from that as possible. It has a very strong punch at first, which is slighlty off putting, but as it dries out it becomes much more enjoyable. Its secondary scent is a very contemporary and masculine one.
Desirae H.
Desirae H.
Bergen, NY
How many sprays should my husband use? considering it's a 1 oz bottle. Is it strong enough to just spray once?