Dolce & Gabbana The One For Women eau de parfum - - 30 ml

Notes consisting of mandarin, peach, bergamot, lychee, jasmine, muguet, madonna lily, vanilla, amber, musk, vetiver, and plum.
Start your review of Dolce & Gabbana The One For Women eau de parfum - - 30 ml!
Product Highlights
I agree that it is not an everyday perfume, but it is extremely appropriate as a nighttime, special occasion perfume.in reviews
This perfume smells good, but is not one to be used for everyday purposes.in reviews
It's a tad pricey but a little goes a long way. in reviews
Tatum S.
Sewell, NJ
Dolce & Gabbana The One For Women eau de parfum - - 30 ml uploaded by Tatum S.
This is a sweet, delicious fragrance that I cannot help but smell all the time,(now I need more in that bottle lol)!, it’s also a little florally/fruity, but I mostly smell something sweet and refreshing. Can not get enough of this and highly recommend to someone who likes a sweet fragrance!
Kelley R.
Waterbury, CT
Dolce & Gabbana The One For Women eau de parfum - - 30 ml uploaded by Kelley R.
Purchased at: Macy's
The most captivating timeless beautiful fragrance I've ever tried and I do love my perfumes this is my signature scent and will be until eternity. It's a light intoxicating scent you truly enjoy each and every time. This can make any day better wether you wear it alone or prefer the trip for layering it's absolutely amazing. I'm certain it will become a favorite in your fragrance collection. It's been a decade long love affair and it never disappoints and it absolutely never changes it's perfect as it is. There's not been a time I haven't had a bottle on hand in decades so please check it out Dolce & Gabbana The One If I had to choose one fragrance for the rest of my life this is definitely it, it is truly The One they have a mens line as well so treat yourself to something spectacular. Dolce & Gabbana The One For Women eau de parfum - - 30 ml
Michelle M.
Apex, NC
Dolce & Gabbana The One For Women eau de parfum - - 30 ml uploaded by Michelle M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve literally found the one. I fell in love with my sample and immediately purchased a full size bottle. This perfume is great anytime day or night and any climate or season. It is sexy with jasmine and Lily of the valley, yet soothing with vanilla notes. Absolutely delicious. I’ve been wearing it to bed and can still smell myself in the morning, so great longevity. Definitely worth every penny! [product:dolce-&-gabbana-the-one-for-women-eau-de-parfum-30-ml]
Haneef D.
Washington, DC
Dolce & Gabbana The One For Women eau de parfum - - 30 ml uploaded by Haneef D.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I fell in love the moment I smelled this fragrance, that is after the initial whiff of alcohol dissipated. I can’t quite place the notes until the dry down, but overall it has a really lovely soft sweet aroma. The longevity is impressive with at least a good 8 hours of wear, no touch ups. This is one I’d keep in the front on my dresser!
Helen A.
Oak Park, MI
Love this perfume... go through it so quick!! Always get compliments. Just wish it wasn't so pricey. ❤❤❤
Evelyn M.
Williston Pk, NY
Dolce & Gabbana The One For Women eau de parfum - - 30 ml uploaded by Evelyn M.
Purchased at: Macy's
Absolutely love the smell. This is a soft yet potent fragrance, suitable for day or night, any occasion, in my opinion.
Quiriant O.
Kissimmee , FL
Dolce & Gabbana The One For Women eau de parfum - - 30 ml uploaded by Quiriant O.
This is an feminine perfume. I feel sexy and make feel confident. My husband love it he said woman had to smell sensual. I will definitely buy this product ❤️
hanna L.
Dolce & Gabbana The One For Women eau de parfum - - 30 ml uploaded by hanna L.
The smell of this perfume is SO unique. It has rich hints of bergamot, sweet peach, warm vanilla, with a soft touch of fresh mandarin. It’s VERY pricey, but the payoff is worth it. It lasts for days on your clothing, and I am CONSTANTLY complimented on it. Try it. You will not regret it. [product:dolce-&-gabbana-the-one-eau-de-parfum-spray]
Akanksha C.
Dallas, TX
Dolce & Gabbana The One For Women eau de parfum - - 30 ml uploaded by Akanksha C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Jasmine from top to bottom. Damn creamy and lusciously rich. If you want to get around people comfortably and have a beautiful aura around without harming anyone! I say you must try D&G the one! ❤️[product:dolce-&-gabbana-the-one-eau-de-parfum-spray]
Celine C.
Des Plaines, IL
Dolce & Gabbana The One For Women eau de parfum - - 30 ml uploaded by Celine C.
Purchased at: Macy's
Had this for a while now, I liked it, long lasting the price is right, I think this is better at night,
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah H.
Saint Joseph, MO
il y a 9 mois
Dolce & Gabbana The One For Women eau de parfum - - 30 ml ? Did this scent last through the day?
Michelle M. il y a 6 mois
Lasts about 6 to 8 hours on me. It’s so refreshing to respray it that I never mind doing it. It’s also a really nice bedtime scent.
Omayra P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
il y a 10 mois
ikram S. il y a 9 mois
The whole day, sometimes i still smell it the next day