BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerDolce & Gabbana
The One For Women eau de parfum - - 30 ml

Dolce & Gabbana The One For Women eau de parfum - - 30 ml

Notes consisting of mandarin, peach, bergamot, lychee, jasmine, muguet, madonna lily, vanilla, amber, musk, vetiver, and plum.
Start your review of Dolce & Gabbana The One For Women eau de parfum - - 30 ml!
Product Highlights
I agree that it is not an everyday perfume, but it is extremely appropriate as a nighttime, special occasion perfume.in reviews
This perfume smells good, but is not one to be used for everyday purposes.in reviews
It's a tad pricey but a little goes a long way. in reviews
Lilian F.
Montclair, CA
Dolce & Gabbana The One For Women eau de parfum - - 30 ml uploaded by Lilian F.
Dolce & Gabbana The One For Women eau de parfum - - 30 ml uploaded by Lilian F.
Purchased at: Sephora
It truly is the one! This fragrance reminds me good days and good friends and bring a good vibe to me whoever I go It's very feminine and beautiful, make me feel confident and sexy.This floral fragrance combines fruit ingredients with white flowers. The scent opens with sparkling bergamot and mandarin blended with notes of lychee and peach.Notes of Madonna lily express a voluptuous intensity and enveloping femininity followed by the seductive dry-down of vanilla, amber, and musk.My favorite EVER [product:dolce-&-gabbana-the-one-for-women-eau-de-parfum-30-ml]
Terry G.
Sabattus, ME
Dolce & Gabbana The One For Women eau de parfum - - 30 ml uploaded by Terry G.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This is a very pretty floral scent, it’s not overpowering and it last most of the evening. [product:dolce-&-gabbana-the-one-for-women-eau-de-parfum-30-ml]
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,560 reviews
Dolce & Gabbana The One For Women eau de parfum - - 30 ml uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is my favorite smell! It last the whole day and it’s not heavy smelling at all! I get so many compliments when I wear it! It’s not too costly but it’s worth the price! I usually get a gift with purchase so I don’t mind splurging to buy this! I definitely will get this again when I run out!
Jennifer C.
Dolce & Gabbana The One For Women eau de parfum - - 30 ml uploaded by Jennifer C.
Dolce and Gabbana has several layers to each scent. It's a parfum that lasts all day and you receive compliments while wearing it. It contains lily of the valley, vanilla and greens. So many more worthwhile notes. I'd suggest this parfum for every woman. I love it !
Zhi Yin W.
San Francisco, CA
Dolce & Gabbana The One For Women eau de parfum - - 30 ml uploaded by Zhi Yin W.
The One by Dolce and Gabbana is a warm yellow floral fragrance. I have the eau de toilette version and it smells like pink bubblegum with slight yellow florals. It later fades to a warm vanilla amber in around 3 hours. It’s alright for a toilette but not my favorite style of fragrance.
Heather N.
Plantation, FL
Dolce & Gabbana The One For Women eau de parfum - - 30 ml uploaded by Heather N.
So Dolce Gabbana The One has been one of my staple fragrances for years. It has a soft smell of Oriental flowers in the evening. It’s definitely going to catch some attention since it smells sexy
Siobhan D.
Glendale, AZ
Dolce & Gabbana The One For Women eau de parfum - - 30 ml uploaded by Siobhan D.
Purchased at: Sephora
Reviews Dolce & Gabbana the one I am obsessed with this perfume. The sad part about it, it does not have staying power. I feel yummy and sexy when I use this sadly it is only for a small amount of time. What I do with it is using it when I am having a entanglement, I spray my sheets and pillow. It is unfortunate that it is a 80$ room spray basically so sad. I would describe this as sweet and sexy. Below are the fragrances details;8 Fragrance Family: Warm & Spicy Scent Type: Warm and Sweet Gourmand Key Notes: Amber, Jasmine, Peach, Vanilla Fragrance Description: Sensuous and timeless, The One Eau de Parfum is the essence of the DOLCE&GABBANA woman. This floral fragrance combines contemporary fruit ingredients with the perfumer's classic palette of white flowers. The scent opens with sparkling bergamot and mandarin blended with notes of lychee and peach. Heart notes of Madonna lily express a voluptuous intensity and enveloping femininity followed by the seductive dry-down of vanilla, amber, and musk.
Anna W.
Dolce & Gabbana The One For Women eau de parfum - - 30 ml uploaded by Anna W.
Purchased at: Macy's
I do not like this smell. It reminds me on Chanel n°5 and I do not enjoy that smell either. They work on more mature people, but the powdery smell is not ideal for the current generations. It reminds me of cleaning products. I would not recommend this if you like lighter scents, this is heavy. Not musky, not floral, not fruity, just heavy powder.
Lisa B.
Orange, TX
Dolce & Gabbana The One For Women eau de parfum - - 30 ml uploaded by Lisa B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
#DolceGabbana The One Perfume has been around for a little while. It’s a spicy floral that has some staying power It smells good it’s more of an evening date night kind of fragrance. I would recommend this scent.
Mira I.
I've been using this eau de parfum for more than ten years,I love its beautiful gold packaging and obviously how nicely it smells. It has a warm,oriental floral scent with too many notes. I got too many compliments when I wear it from men and women.It last for hours The
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah C.
Saint Joseph, MO
il y a 2 ans
Dolce & Gabbana The One For Women eau de parfum - - 30 ml ? Did this scent last through the day?
Michelle M. il y a 2 ans
Lasts about 6 to 8 hours on me. It’s so refreshing to respray it that I never mind doing it. It’s also a really nice bedtime scent.