Dolce & Gabbana The One for Women uploaded by Ashley S.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

This is a glamorous, sexy scent, that gives off a warm taste of vanilla and musk, will leave your mouth watering because of its sugary, rich and tones, Size: 2, 5 OZ

Lexy R.
Lexy R.
Charleroi, PA
I love this scent. It is my go to. While it is described as oriental floral, i do not find it to be flowery. Most floral perfumes cause me to sneeze but this does not. I find it to be a clean, classic scent. Not over powering in any way. One spritz goes a long way!
Lisa V.
Lisa V.
Troy, NY
I love the fragrance of The One! I have been using it for years. I was using Light Blue but prefer the One for its soft undertones. I buy frequently and use it daily. The bottle is beautiful but very heavy. To improve, I would have a lighter travel version.
the a.
the a.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Terrible, but good, story - the one from whom I got away and proceeded to get married bought me this and I love it even though I don't want to. Nice clean cut shape of bottle (he knows me so well - keep it neat) and i would recommend to others.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
N Las Vegas, NV
This perfume smells amazing! I bought for my mother as a gift because I just loved how it smelled and I knew she would love it! I use it often myself when I go out and I will probably be buying one for myself soon!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Personal opinion! I love this perfume the sent is like soft and warm great for fall! The bottle and packaging are so fancy I absolutely adore this more than light blue! I would recommend this to anyone really!
M C.
M C.
My boyfriend bought me this n though it smells strong in the bottle it actually fades on the skin n leaves a nice scent. It's not my go to perfume but still worth a sniff :)
Geri T.
Geri T.
Imperial, CA
I love The One!!! It is absolutely The One for me. I get so many compliments when I wear this scent. I love that it lasts all day!
Amber G.
Amber G.
Charlotte , NC
I would recommend this product to others because I really fell in love with their fragrance "Light Blue." It smells really good.
Tami S.
Tami S.
Dallas, TX
I really like this fragrance -- I love the femininity of it. Very high end packaging and nice complexity of scent.
Diana T.
Diana T.
Port St Lucie, FL
I personally like the smell , to me it smells like what an older women would wear but I really like it a lot