Dolce & Gabbana The One for Women uploaded by Ashley S.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

This is a glamorous, sexy scent, that gives off a warm taste of vanilla and musk, will leave your mouth watering because of its sugary, rich and tones, Size: 2, 5 OZ

Giselle P.
Albany, GA
My go-to date night fragrance for years. My husband loves it, it's great in all seasons. Has a beautiful sensual warmth that isn't overpowering. Great price for the value, and lasts all night until morning (since I normally wear it at night). I would comfortably wear it in the day time to spice things up as well ;)
Ashley S.
['Pembroke Pnes', 'FL'], FL
This perfume is strong. Only 2 sprays and it will lasts all day. I've had people tell me how good I smell by just walking past them, didn't not even have to get close them.
Rhonda D.
Richmond, VA
I'm so grateful for the man in my life. He is obsessed with this perfume and gave me a gift set for Christmas.

He also wears The One & Light Blue for Men.

I can't wait to get my next surprise from him.
the a.
Washington, DC
Terrible, but good, story - the one from whom I got away and proceeded to get married bought me this and I love it even though I don't want to. Nice clean cut shape of bottle (he knows me so well - keep it neat) and i would recommend to others.
Mayra G.
N Las Vegas, NV
This perfume smells amazing! I bought for my mother as a gift because I just loved how it smelled and I knew she would love it! I use it often myself when I go out and I will probably be buying one for myself soon!
Jennifer S.
Personal opinion! I love this perfume the sent is like soft and warm great for fall! The bottle and packaging are so fancy I absolutely adore this more than light blue! I would recommend this to anyone really!
Lexy R.
Charleroi, PA
I love this scent. It is my go to. While it is described as oriental floral, i do not find it to be flowery. Most floral perfumes cause me to sneeze but this does not. I find it to be a clean, classic scent. Not over powering in any way. One spritz goes a long way!
Lisa V.
Troy, NY
I love the fragrance of The One! I have been using it for years. I was using Light Blue but prefer the One for its soft undertones. I buy frequently and use it daily. The bottle is beautiful but very heavy. To improve, I would have a lighter travel version.
M C.
My boyfriend bought me this n though it smells strong in the bottle it actually fades on the skin n leaves a nice scent. It's not my go to perfume but still worth a sniff :)
Crystal A.
Hanford, CA
This is my go to for a all day rich sent! This is a great work or everyday sent to get you in the mood for taking on the world. It's strong yet it holds a woman's sent. It smells like a million bucks!