BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Jasmine, Musk, Mandarin, Lily Of The Valley, Vanilla, Vetiver, Peach, Plum, Madonna Lily, Exotic Fruit, Moss, Amber

Ruby P.
Austin, TX
Love it. Not to strong of a smell, lasts all day. Perfect gift. Cute box. Great size. Great gift. Not to expensive. Love it. Love love love it. Yes long lasting. I bought it at sephora. Which was great. Room for improvement would be nothing. I loved it.
Joana A.
Paramount, CA
I love this perfume it smells really good. I tried this one it bearly came out and fell in love 😍 it was a bit on the pricy side the bottle is nice cute square. I would recommend to others definitely.
Sitera T.
Mount Dora, FL
I love the scent. It's so refreshing and soft.this is definitely one of my favorite perfumes. Everyone always ask me what I'm wearing.
Michelle L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great scent to wear when youre having a night out. It's a heavier scent so I mostly like to wear it in winter and fall.
Kim T.
Tampa, FL
This is my FAVORITE fragrance. I get so many compliments on it. Just the right amount of sexiness but still ok to wear everyday.
Gina T.
Lowell, MA
This perfume smells so good I got it for Christmas one year and I definitely will go and buy it again when I get the money
Debra D.
Smithdale, MS
My favorite perfume by far. Plan on purchasing another bottle when I get paid. Smells heavenly!!! Sosphicated packaging
Tiffany H.
Philadelphia, PA
This perfume smells amazing. I picked it up during a shopping trip at Macy's and get compliments on it constantly.
Carol J.
Albuquerque, NM
Smells great. I'm almost out need to get new bottle. Wear it most the time if I'm not wearing the body spray.
Diana D.
Pitkin, LA
I've had this once before. I always got compliments on this. My husband also has used the men's cologne.
loa c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to give this to my mom it's a good option?
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
Do you think it is too expensive?