BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Jasmine, Musk, Mandarin, Lily Of The Valley, Vanilla, Vetiver, Peach, Plum, Madonna Lily, Exotic Fruit, Moss, Amber

Aria B.
N Hollywood, CA
Dolce and Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum my current evening choice.

I have worn Dolce and Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum all week come night fall to dinners, meetings and everything in between. It is a deep floral scent that seems to please both men and women if the compliments I have received are anything to go by. It is a really strong fragrance and one that lingers on both the skin and clothing so if you struggle with fragrance lasting power this is well worth testing on that aspect alone.

Now on to the notes, the element I forever struggle with. This is certainly a floral fragrance - almost a fruity floral but very, deep and strong. It is warm and almost familiar. Notes include mandarin, peach jasmine, vanilla, amber and musk, however the vanilla and jasmine dominate with fruity notes creeping through now and then. I do think this would be a little too intense for most for day wear during the Spring or Summer.
I definitely recommend testing out Dolce and Gabbana The One Eau de Parfum if you are on the lookout for a scent that is truly beautiful yet long lasting.
Nikki L.
Church Point, LA
Omg! This smell is delicious. Definately a sophisticated smell that isn't overbearing but it lasts a very long time. A night out on a date or dancing is the perfect place to wear this. It will leave you sniffing your wrists all day long.
Amy H.
Ocean Springs , MS
This isn't my daily go-to like it was for the first few years after it came out, but I still revisit this during the fall and winter. It's a sexy, warm and comforting scent. I always receive lots of compliments when I wear it. Isn't too overpowering with nice staying power.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
This fragrance is so nice! It is more of a soft musk scent with floral notes. It is not overwhelming and it smells so sweet! It is definitely a fragrance that is noticeable and in a good way! Recommend for wearing at night when going out.
Joana A.
Paramount, CA
I love this perfume it smells really good. I tried this one it bearly came out and fell in love ūüėć it was a bit on the pricy side the bottle is nice cute square. I would recommend to others definitely.
Holly F.
Minneapolis, MN
A great, romantic perfume. The silage is a bit strong, and it wears for a long time. Great for fall and winter. Has a bit of a powdery aroma, but nothing like a "grandma" powder- it is a deep, almost mysterious fragrance.
Ruby P.
Austin, TX
Love it. Not to strong of a smell, lasts all day. Perfect gift. Cute box. Great size. Great gift. Not to expensive. Love it. Love love love it. Yes long lasting. I bought it at sephora. Which was great. Room for improvement would be nothing. I loved it.
Carlena S.
Middletown , NY
My signature scent. OMG!! I cant tell you how many times people have stopped and complimented me on this perfume. If they discontinue I would be one sad girl
Cindy B.
I absolutely love this Perfume! It has such a unique sent that compliments each person in a different way. Long lasting but not overdone.
Sitera T.
Mount Dora, FL
I love the scent. It's so refreshing and soft.this is definitely one of my favorite perfumes. Everyone always ask me what I'm wearing.
Loana C.
I want to give this to my mom it's a good option?
Amy R.
Muskegon, MI
Do you think it is too expensive?