BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce & Gabbana The One 2.5 oz. Eau De Parfum EDP Spray for Women see more...

Berni W.
Strong smell. Love it but now that I have terrible migraines I cannot wear perfume. Had to give to friend. Scent is like a floral/Amber if I remember correctly.
Khaliquah C.
Charleston, SC
I love D&G perfume because it is just the right strength. It is a bit pricey, but definitely worth it. A little goes a long way. I purchased mine from Dillard's, and once I run out I will definitely buy it again!!!
Erica A.
Wheelersburg, OH
I received this as a gift a few years ago and I absolutely love it. I use is sparingly because I want to have it as long as possible. I get many compliments on it and I would recommend it to anyone.
Shari L.
Bronx, NY
The One for Women by Dolce & Gabbana is my absolute favorite scent! I get compliments every time I wear it and it has become my signature fragrance. It is very long lasting and appropriate for any time of day. I love it!
Brittony C.
Brownstown, IL
The perfume has a light smell that lasts all day. The nozzle is the perfect size for anyone's hands.
Maria S.
North Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorite perfumes.
It lasts all day and the next day I can still smell it on my clothes.
It has a vanilla and floral scent.
Ebonie W.
Greenville , MS
This was my ride or die perfume! I loved it from the first time I smelled it. This was my first high end fragrance. It's a sexy scent and it made me feel mature when I wore it.
Jeannette N.
This perfume is life!!!
I love it it's light and delicately a lil sugary.
I'll never get tired of this scent.
Jazzlin O.
Every time I wear it I get complimented and ask what I am wearing! Ladies if you're looking to find a fella this can benefit you!
Neglis N.
A pesar de ser un perfume de tamaño pequeño Es sinceramente lo mejor que he probado, con solo un toque al spray tienes ese aroma exquisito durar todo el día! Y confía en mí cuando siente olor tan rico wuaaaaaoooooo excelente perfume se los recomiendo con toda sinceridad