BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce & Gabbana The One 2.5 oz. Eau De Parfum EDP Spray for Women see more...

Berni W.
Strong smell. Love it but now that I have terrible migraines I cannot wear perfume. Had to give to friend. Scent is like a floral/Amber if I remember correctly.
Devon R.
Brooklyn, NY
It's a really pretty scent but it's expensive so I don't buy it. I see The Rose scent, I've almost ised it up. It's pretty strong
Meg F.
Hoboken, NJ
I got a nice size sample of this perfume and while it is a nice scent i find that i reach for other over this one. Its just not in my top but don't discount it either
Ebonie W.
Greenville , MS
This was my ride or die perfume! I loved it from the first time I smelled it. This was my first high end fragrance. It's a sexy scent and it made me feel mature when I wore it.
Lisbeth R.
Love this perfume the price is. The high side but the smell is so amazing and the size of the bottlle is good
Michelle S.
Leesburg, VA
I love how this smells and my husband gsve ghis to me for mothers day. He likes the smell as much as i do
Barbie D.
Omg the smell is so good for men as well but the price is a little to much to my liking but as a gift for sure I'd buy I really want one I could sure use new perfumes
Marla R.
Greensboro, NC
This perfume smells really nice I don't have it but I've tried it at the mall and it lasted all day! I recommend it.
Khaliquah C.
Charleston, SC
I love D&G perfume because it is just the right strength. It is a bit pricey, but definitely worth it. A little goes a long way. I purchased mine from Dillard's, and once I run out I will definitely buy it again!!!
Erica A.
Wheelersburg, OH
I received this as a gift a few years ago and I absolutely love it. I use is sparingly because I want to have it as long as possible. I get many compliments on it and I would recommend it to anyone.