BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce & Gabbana The One 2.5 oz. Eau De Parfum EDP Spray for Women see more...

Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Abbeville, SC
OMG! When I say this is heaven in a bottle, I TRULY mean this! My grandmother got me this for Christmas 2 years ago! I just ran out! It is honestly the best thing ever! Also just one or two little squirts last ALL day! And trust me when you smell this, you will be hooked! So in love with D&G The One!
Neglis N.
Neglis N.
A pesar de ser un perfume de tamaño pequeño Es sinceramente lo mejor que he probado, con solo un toque al spray tienes ese aroma exquisito durar todo el día! Y confía en mí cuando siente olor tan rico wuaaaaaoooooo excelente perfume se los recomiendo con toda sinceridad
Shari L.
Shari L.
Bronx, NY
The One for Women by Dolce & Gabbana is my absolute favorite scent! I get compliments every time I wear it and it has become my signature fragrance. It is very long lasting and appropriate for any time of day. I love it!
Ebonie W.
Ebonie W.
Greenville , MS
This was my ride or die perfume! I loved it from the first time I smelled it. This was my first high end fragrance. It's a sexy scent and it made me feel mature when I wore it.
Alimarie F.
Alimarie F.
Tampa, FL
Been using this fragance for sometime now and i will not change it. Not to strong, not to soft. A soft musk with citrus undertone. Is just great.
Maria S.
Maria S.
North Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorite perfumes.
It lasts all day and the next day I can still smell it on my clothes.
It has a vanilla and floral scent.
Devon R.
Devon R.
Brooklyn, NY
It's a really pretty scent but it's expensive so I don't buy it. I see The Rose scent, I've almost ised it up. It's pretty strong
Jazzlin O.
Jazzlin O.
Every time I wear it I get complimented and ask what I am wearing! Ladies if you're looking to find a fella this can benefit you!
Lisbeth R.
Lisbeth R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this perfume the price is. The high side but the smell is so amazing and the size of the bottlle is good
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Leesburg, VA
I love how this smells and my husband gsve ghis to me for mothers day. He likes the smell as much as i do