BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce & Gabbana The One 2.5 oz. Eau De Parfum EDP Spray for Women see more...

Khaliquah C.
Charleston, SC
I love D&G perfume because it is just the right strength. It is a bit pricey, but definitely worth it. A little goes a long way. I purchased mine from Dillard's, and once I run out I will definitely buy it again!!!
Erica A.
Wheelersburg, OH
I received this as a gift a few years ago and I absolutely love it. I use is sparingly because I want to have it as long as possible. I get many compliments on it and I would recommend it to anyone.
Jackie C.
Abbeville, SC
OMG! When I say this is heaven in a bottle, I TRULY mean this! My grandmother got me this for Christmas 2 years ago! I just ran out! It is honestly the best thing ever! Also just one or two little squirts last ALL day! And trust me when you smell this, you will be hooked! So in love with D&G The One!
Heather M.
reynoldsburg, OH
This is a fall and winter perfume. Very deep vanilla fragrance. The fragrance transforms as you wear it and gets better the longer it is on you. At first I didn't like it but as it fades and new notes come out it smells so good. It is a very strong long lasting scent. Very comforting fragrance. I always get asked what I have on when I wear this perfume. You literally only need one squirt.
Neglis N.
A pesar de ser un perfume de tamaño pequeño Es sinceramente lo mejor que he probado, con solo un toque al spray tienes ese aroma exquisito durar todo el día! Y confía en mí cuando siente olor tan rico wuaaaaaoooooo excelente perfume se los recomiendo con toda sinceridad
Shari L.
Bronx, NY
The One for Women by Dolce & Gabbana is my absolute favorite scent! I get compliments every time I wear it and it has become my signature fragrance. It is very long lasting and appropriate for any time of day. I love it!
Ebonie W.
Greenville , MS
This was my ride or die perfume! I loved it from the first time I smelled it. This was my first high end fragrance. It's a sexy scent and it made me feel mature when I wore it.
Meg F.
Hoboken, NJ
I got a nice size sample of this perfume and while it is a nice scent i find that i reach for other over this one. Its just not in my top but don't discount it either
Jazmyn S.
Seattle, WA
I rarely wear perfume, but this is my go to scent when I do. I love this one and it seems to work for most people and the scent lasts but is not overwhelming.
Alimarie F.
Tampa, FL
Been using this fragance for sometime now and i will not change it. Not to strong, not to soft. A soft musk with citrus undertone. Is just great.