BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce & Gabbana The One 2.5 oz. Eau De Parfum EDP Spray for Women see more...

Erica A.
Wheelersburg, OH
I received this as a gift a few years ago and I absolutely love it. I use is sparingly because I want to have it as long as possible. I get many compliments on it and I would recommend it to anyone.
Jackie C.
Abbeville, SC
OMG! When I say this is heaven in a bottle, I TRULY mean this! My grandmother got me this for Christmas 2 years ago! I just ran out! It is honestly the best thing ever! Also just one or two little squirts last ALL day! And trust me when you smell this, you will be hooked! So in love with D&G The One!
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was given a sample of this fragrance and it smells really good. It's on my wishlist.
Marla R.
Greensboro, NC
This perfume smells really nice I don't have it but I've tried it at the mall and it lasted all day! I recommend it.
Heather M.
Pickerington, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a fall and winter perfume. Very deep vanilla fragrance. The fragrance transforms as you wear it and gets better the longer it is on you. At first I didn't like it but as it fades and new notes come out it smells so good. It is a very strong long lasting scent. Very comforting fragrance. I always get asked what I have on when I wear this perfume. You literally only need one squirt.
Meg F.
Hoboken, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a nice size sample of this perfume and while it is a nice scent i find that i reach for other over this one. Its just not in my top but don't discount it either
Devon R.
Brooklyn, NY
It's a really pretty scent but it's expensive so I don't buy it. I see The Rose scent, I've almost ised it up. It's pretty strong
Jazmyn S.
Seattle, WA
I rarely wear perfume, but this is my go to scent when I do. I love this one and it seems to work for most people and the scent lasts but is not overwhelming.
Lisbeth R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this perfume the price is. The high side but the smell is so amazing and the size of the bottlle is good
Alimarie F.
Tampa, FL
Been using this fragance for sometime now and i will not change it. Not to strong, not to soft. A soft musk with citrus undertone. Is just great.