BY DOLCE & GABBANA

• I need a really nice perfume, but i don't like super strong. How'...1 Answers
Kirlyn R.
Wheatley Hts, NY
I bought this perfume for myself and the first time I wore it my mother fell in love with the smell! I had to go back and buy her one too! The scent is subtle by sweet. With just two sprays the scent lasts all day!
Claudette N.
Ladies if you're looking for the PERFECT fragrance that will last all day....look no further! Dolce & Gabana's The One IS IT! This fragrance has a sweet scent yet mild and sure to turn heads as you walk by! Talk about a little bit goes a long way....how about ALL day! It is my staple fragrance!
Vinosha S.
This perfume smells so good. I received it as a sample at first from sephoras sample gift collection and this is the one i ended up purchasing. Great for both daytime or nightime looks.
Erin P.
Grants Pass, OR
Dolce & Gabana"s The One is the perfect scent. It is light but sweet and lasted all day. I love this scent it was my go to until it ran out. I think I'm gonna have to go get some more.
yesenia t.
orem, ut
Love the smell and the product it has always wow me with the suze and smell. This is a great fragrance and it is great for a birthday or a special moment or a special date\day
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO
DG the ONE is my FAVORITE scent. I remember smelling this in 2007. The vanilla notes makes this the absolute best scent for the fall.
Sarah  M.
Severna Park , Maryland
I have been using this for about two years now and it's on of my favorite scents. Great for everyday wear and not overpowering
Joelle G.
West Palm Bch, FL
Smells amazing love this going out for the night spray this on great perfume and nice bottle it comes in 💜💜💜
Alicia S.
Missouri City, TX
Love Dolce & Gabanna fragrances. This is my second fav out of the ones I've purchased thus far.
Nicole N.
Calgary, Alberta
I wasnt a huge fan of this. It has a very mature scent. I feel like it will take some getting used to, but overall its an okay scent.
Kayla D.
I need a really nice perfume, but i don't like super strong. How's this one?