Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men Gift Set uploaded by Juan Rafael H.Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men Gift Set uploaded by Jennifer C.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA #31 in Fragrance Sets

Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
Exquisite fragrance.
Excellent combination of notes; Tobacco, basil, coriander, ginger, not so much cedar and much amber.
I was ecstatic the first time I tried it on my wrist and it became my goal, today I finally have it, I do not find it expensive, because of its aroma and performance I would pay a little more and although it does not have a fixation of eighty fragrance I think Enough to keep you immersed in an aura of style and class that will not make you go unnoticed, it has seemed an excellent purchase and I recommend it as we say here "eye closed" for men and women
Jennifer C.
I bought this as a gift to my dad and he loooooves it. This his second bottle and look how much is left. This perfume smells amazing! Its not too strong, but not too soft. It reminds me like a very handsome good looking guy in a suit ready to steal your heart away 😂. No but seriously the smell is beautiful!
CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA
This is am awesome fragrance.. not powdery, but not to spicy. I would defyingly call this a nice night time fragrance one that when you walk by someone it will grab there attention.
Sarah F.
This smell is too powerful for most ladies to enjoy in my opinion. It has some odd smelling notes that I don't particularly find attractive in a male scent. I really wanted to like this scent but I just couldn't. I would not recommend to others.
maria eduarda s.
Americana-Sp
nao gostei tem o cheiro injuativo e nao dura muito tempo nao e uma fragrancia boa nao recomendo
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Me and my man love Dolce and Gabbana and I love the pour femme for women this is like a male version and it's great makes me more attracted towards my man ! Nothing like personal hygiene and smelling great and looking the part too!!
Candice C.
Selma, NC
This is the most amazing smell I have come across. My friend wears this and matches with his body scent so well that lasts on him for longer than 12 hours. A perfect gift for your special someone.
Natalie H.
Fullerton, CA
Just bought this for my boyfriend & im so in love! I can't wait to see him everyday & to smell how amazing he smells :)
Stephanie M.
Lajedo
É um perfume muito bom, cheiro suave. E você vai arrasar com ele, com certeza!
Pode confiar.
C B.
Chilliwack, British Columbia
Bought this for my boyfriend and he LOVES it!!! Hand down, best cologne for men, scent lasts all day. And the bottle last forever!
Zayda S.
Is it worth buying. I've being looking one for my husband but I'm undecided
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Does this product have overwhelming scent?
Alena M.
Boise, ID
Where can I purchase this in store?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
I've never smelt Dulce and Gabbana. How is it?
Ivonne G.
If you don't believe this product is too expensive, that means the size is worth the price .. correct ?