Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men Gift Set uploaded by Juan Rafael H.Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men Gift Set uploaded by Jennifer C.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA #51 in Fragrance Sets

Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

CHIBANE R.
TABALT KHELIDJA - CHORFA centre - BOUIRA
This is am awesome fragrance.. not powdery, but not to spicy. I would defyingly call this a nice night time fragrance one that when you walk by someone it will grab there attention.
Natalie H.
Fullerton, CA
Just bought this for my boyfriend & im so in love! I can't wait to see him everyday & to smell how amazing he smells :)
Liz A.
Las Vegas , NV
I got this set for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day and not only did he love it I loved it even more. This cologne had such a good different smell and I love it so much! Definitely get it for your significant other if your looking for a great cologne
Jessie B.
Cardiff
My boyfriends wears this and it's my favourite!! Such a manly but musky scent, very attractive scent for such a cheap price.
eduarda r.
Muito bom cheiro maravilhoso e não sai com fácilidade e ainda o preço compensa meu marido sempre compra e eu amo
Manisha K.
thane
This one smells like really great once you put it on it lasts long and has strong smell.
moni t.
Its do rare to find a gud products lyk this one ... its my personal favourite.. i love it.. plzz gv it a try
Frangy Q.
Muy bueno ,tiene un olor exquisito y perfecto para regalos . Se lo compre a mi hermano para navidad y le encanto
Malanna C.
Product smells pretty great! You can usually test these products at your local JCPenny!
Jennifer C.
I bought this as a gift to my dad and he loooooves it. This his second bottle and look how much is left. This perfume smells amazing! Its not too strong, but not too soft. It reminds me like a very handsome good looking guy in a suit ready to steal your heart away 😂. No but seriously the smell is beautiful!
Zayda S.
Is it worth buying. I've being looking one for my husband but I'm undecided
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Does this product have overwhelming scent?
Alena M.
Boise, ID
Where can I purchase this in store?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
I've never smelt Dulce and Gabbana. How is it?
Ivonne G.
If you don't believe this product is too expensive, that means the size is worth the price .. correct ?