Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men Gift Set uploaded by Juan Rafael H.Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men Gift Set uploaded by Jennifer C.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA #49 in Fragrance Sets

Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Diolanyi L.
My boyfriend has this one.. I just have to say the smell is amazingly delicious 😍 It make me want to be smelling him all the time
Jessie B.
Cardiff
My boyfriends wears this and it's my favourite!! Such a manly but musky scent, very attractive scent for such a cheap price.
fabiola z.
Tapachula, Chiapas México
Amo con pasión y con locura este producto! El aroma es súper delicioso. A mi novio le insisto para que lo use. Súper Like
Rzl G.
I bought this one as a gift for my boyfriend, he sure loves it! Very nice packaging and the smell last longggg!! Love it!
Mjay J.
Bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it uses it all the time, it's long lasting and it's better then most perfumes
antonella d.
buenos aires
Very recomdable. The fragance was amaizing. Realy love this perfume. Its expensive but the duration its realy good
Karol E.
Zacatecas, México
Me.encanta el aroma, para regalárselo a mi esposillo, huele riquisimo, los aromas de dokce &gabbana son fabulosos
eduarda r.
Muito bom cheiro maravilhoso e não sai com fácilidade e ainda o preço compensa meu marido sempre compra e eu amo
Zumreta D.
Tuzla, BiH
This is amazing. I bought this set for my boyfriend. It smells realy great on him. Highly recommend for present
moni t.
Its do rare to find a gud products lyk this one ... its my personal favourite.. i love it.. plzz gv it a try
Zayda S.
Is it worth buying. I've being looking one for my husband but I'm undecided
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Does this product have overwhelming scent?
Alena M.
Boise, ID
Where can I purchase this in store?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
I've never smelt Dulce and Gabbana. How is it?
Ivonne G.
If you don't believe this product is too expensive, that means the size is worth the price .. correct ?