Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men Gift Set uploaded by Juan Rafael H.Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men Gift Set uploaded by Jennifer C.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA #56 in Fragrance Sets

Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Lilith K.
This dolce and gabbana gift set smells freaking amazing! Worth the money, and the scent lasts so long
Jacklyn S.
Oro Valley, AZ
Gave this to my hubby, and he just love it. It is manly yet a little sweet. This is a good gift idea
brooklynn s.
Burnet, TX
smells amazing for men and doesnt dry your skin out or irritate it just an all around nice cologne
Ximena C.
Seattle, WA
Got this as a present for my dad and he loved it. It stays long and the fragrance is delicious.
Fabiola V.
High key I always want to smell like this. It is amazing how it smell like Gloria. I love it
Olivia M.
Love this scent so much it is such a great cologne. Smells good and doesn't irritate the skin
LORI M.
Salem, OR
Bought this for my husband. He absolutely loves it. I love it. It smelllls so good on him.
Alejandra G.
Malvern, AR
Esta locion me encanta para mi esposo, huele espectacular, la recomiendo, huele super bueno
Damaris T.
Mi padre usa este perfume y debo reconocer que el aroma es delicioso y dura mucho tiempo
Carlyn E.
Peabody, MA
My favorite men's cologne not over powering, last long, not sweet perfectly fresh & manly
Zayda S.
Is it worth buying. I've being looking one for my husband but I'm undecided
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Does this product have overwhelming scent?
Alena M.
Boise, ID
Where can I purchase this in store?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
I've never smelt Dulce and Gabbana. How is it?
Ivonne G.
If you don't believe this product is too expensive, that means the size is worth the price .. correct ?