Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men Gift Set uploaded by Juan Rafael H.Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men Gift Set uploaded by Jennifer C.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA #40 in Fragrance Sets

Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Samantha S.
I bought this for my boyfriend and have been obsessed with it ever since! Best cologne hands down. A little pricey but super worth it:)
Makenzie C.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I got this for my boyfriend and not only does he love it but I love when he wears it too. It's strong and lasts but isn't overpowering.
ernestine p.
Marietta, GA
this is actually a great gift for any guy friend, i have this to my friend and was so glad i did! he loved it and it smelled wonderful!
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
I have bought this set for my my husband and he really loves it he uses a lot love the fragrance it'll last a long time with their
Brooke H.
Bought this for my boyfriend and he really likes the smell! It isn't too over powering but strong enough to tell it's there.
Kristina B.
I bought this for my husband and it smells so sex you on him lol I think any woman would want to smell this on their men
nicole b.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I bought this cologne for my boyfriend as a gift and he loved it .. i love men cologne and this scent smells amazing!!!
Lacie S.
Morgan city, LA
This is one of my Boyfriends favorites...I definitely recommend this one. It smells so great.. I love when he wears it.
Natalie H.
Fullerton, CA
Just bought this for my boyfriend & im so in love! I can't wait to see him everyday & to smell how amazing he smells :)
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Me gusta mucho esta fragansia el aroma es muy varonil muy plasentero es suave pero a la misma ves es muy atractiva
Zayda S.
Is it worth buying. I've being looking one for my husband but I'm undecided
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Does this product have overwhelming scent?
Alena M.
Boise, ID
Where can I purchase this in store?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
I've never smelt Dulce and Gabbana. How is it?
Ivonne G.
If you don't believe this product is too expensive, that means the size is worth the price .. correct ?