Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men Gift Set uploaded by Juan Rafael H.Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men Gift Set uploaded by Jennifer C.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA #40 in Fragrance Sets

Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Me and my man love Dolce and Gabbana and I love the pour femme for women this is like a male version and it's great makes me more attracted towards my man ! Nothing like personal hygiene and smelling great and looking the part too!!
Rosa L.
Surprise, AZ
I love this I bought it for my boyfriend recently and he thinks it's great the scent isn't overboard and it's long lasting which is amazing! Price is reasonable totally recommend anyone buying this as a gift
Sejah Q.
Fate, TX
This is very good brand! The smell is amazing. 100% would recommend! The bottle is beautiful & a little on the pricey side of course. Last through the whole day! Super fancy too! I love this brand and smell
Aliya A.
Got this for my husband for his birthday and he loved it! Very fresh scent, sticks well to skin. It lingers and smells so good. Bottle is very pretty, price wasn't too bad either! He buys more every time he runs out!
Sarah F.
This smell is too powerful for most ladies to enjoy in my opinion. It has some odd smelling notes that I don't particularly find attractive in a male scent. I really wanted to like this scent but I just couldn't. I would not recommend to others.
Candice C.
Selma, NC
This is the most amazing smell I have come across. My friend wears this and matches with his body scent so well that lasts on him for longer than 12 hours. A perfect gift for your special someone.
Angel W.
Rock Hill
I got this for my dad for Christmas and he loved it! For the price this product is amazing. I can't really describe the smell except for saying it's very manly.
drayden V.
Pearl City, HI
Love the smell on this as it was fresh a little musky but I wear this on special occasions. This did give me a little headache but it was bearable
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
Husband had these for awhile last a long time. Depends on you're smell it a little strong but last a few days on you're clothes. So, that's a plus!
Daniela U.
Ellicott City
I bought this for my husbands last birthday on February and he loved it, and to be honest me too! The smell stays all day long and I love it 😍
Zayda S.
Is it worth buying. I've being looking one for my husband but I'm undecided
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Does this product have overwhelming scent?
Alena M.
Boise, ID
Where can I purchase this in store?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
I've never smelt Dulce and Gabbana. How is it?
Ivonne G.
If you don't believe this product is too expensive, that means the size is worth the price .. correct ?