Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men Gift Set uploaded by Juan Rafael H.Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men Gift Set uploaded by Jennifer C.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA #40 in Fragrance Sets

Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Ash. S.
This is amazing for gift set; I ended up buying this product for my father and it ended up loving it; the smell lasts all day and the bottle is just bonus if looks very luxuries !
Estrella M.
This is the best cologne ever. My dad owns it and whenwver he wears it fills up the room with the best scent. I may buy my boyfriend this because i just love the smell. Definitely recommend.
Cristina M.
I got this for my dad's birthday and he loved it. He wore it all the time, and the scent is very strong. Not only that, but the bottle is very nice. My dad says that he will definitely buy this again.
Melanie S.
Hampstead, MD
I absolutely love the way my husband smells when he wears this. I know it seems silly but he becomes even more attractive to me when he wears this. Love love love!
Ulee R.
Rosamond, CA
Smells wonderful, not too strong at all. I love it. As a woman I have no need for the shaving balm, but I use the shower gel and I love that too.Great product, love the fragrance. The gift box is great, the shower gel and after shave Bauer are good sized
Cliffstine T.
Lawrenceville
This is a good gift set to get for ones birthday or holiday. I.e. Father's Day is coming up ladies so don't forget about your father or that special someone. Grab them one of these gift set off the shelf and they'll love you forever. Thanks me later!!
Cordelia D.
Dothan, AL
My boyfriend has this and it's one of my favorite scents. It lasts a very long time and smells much better than most fragrances in my opinion. The bottle is also very nice and I wouldn't change a thing about it.
Maeg D.
I got this as a gift from Sephora for my husband for Christmas. He is extremely picky when it comes to scents that he uses, but he enjoyed this a LOT! I would definitely recommend this to any man I know.
Chantelle S.
Columbus, OH
My husband wears his one and I love the smell of it. It's long lasting and not over powering. He is a repeat buyer he loves it, as do I. I have the ladies 'The one' . I recommend to all men definitely.
Leslie H.
Saginaw, TX
This is am awesome fragrance.. not powdery, but not to spicy. I would defyingly call this a nice night time fragrance one that when you walk by someone it will grab there attention.
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
I've never smelt Dulce and Gabbana. How is it?
Sabrina E.
Is the scent overpowering or is it just the right aroma? Wandering if I should purchase it as a gift online. I'm hesitant to purchase any scent without smelling it. But it has great reviews.
giulina s.
How does this compare with other luxury sets?
Jannessa R.
Conshohocken, PA
Este perfume huele rico ?
Brooke B.
Does this smell as good as the men's aqua di gio?