Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men Gift Set uploaded by Juan Rafael H.Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men Gift Set uploaded by Jennifer C.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA #56 in Fragrance Sets

Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Ash. S.
This is amazing for gift set; I ended up buying this product for my father and it ended up loving it; the smell lasts all day and the bottle is just bonus if looks very luxuries !
Estrella M.
This is the best cologne ever. My dad owns it and whenwver he wears it fills up the room with the best scent. I may buy my boyfriend this because i just love the smell. Definitely recommend.
Skylar H.
Las Vegas , NV
Me and my man love Dolce and Gabbana and I love the pour femme for women this is like a male version and it's great makes me more attracted towards my man ! Nothing like personal hygiene and smelling great and looking the part too!!
Cristina M.
I got this for my dad's birthday and he loved it. He wore it all the time, and the scent is very strong. Not only that, but the bottle is very nice. My dad says that he will definitely buy this again.
Melanie S.
Hampstead, MD
I absolutely love the way my husband smells when he wears this. I know it seems silly but he becomes even more attractive to me when he wears this. Love love love!
Sarah F.
This smell is too powerful for most ladies to enjoy in my opinion. It has some odd smelling notes that I don't particularly find attractive in a male scent. I really wanted to like this scent but I just couldn't. I would not recommend to others.
Candice C.
Selma, NC
This is the most amazing smell I have come across. My friend wears this and matches with his body scent so well that lasts on him for longer than 12 hours. A perfect gift for your special someone.
Ulee R.
Rosamond, CA
Smells wonderful, not too strong at all. I love it. As a woman I have no need for the shaving balm, but I use the shower gel and I love that too.Great product, love the fragrance. The gift box is great, the shower gel and after shave Bauer are good sized
Cliffstine T.
Lawrenceville
This is a good gift set to get for ones birthday or holiday. I.e. Father's Day is coming up ladies so don't forget about your father or that special someone. Grab them one of these gift set off the shelf and they'll love you forever. Thanks me later!!
Cordelia D.
Dothan, AL
My boyfriend has this and it's one of my favorite scents. It lasts a very long time and smells much better than most fragrances in my opinion. The bottle is also very nice and I wouldn't change a thing about it.
Zayda S.
Is it worth buying. I've being looking one for my husband but I'm undecided
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Does this product have overwhelming scent?
Alena M.
Boise, ID
Where can I purchase this in store?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
I've never smelt Dulce and Gabbana. How is it?
Ivonne G.
If you don't believe this product is too expensive, that means the size is worth the price .. correct ?