Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men Gift Set uploaded by Juan Rafael H.Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men Gift Set uploaded by Jennifer C.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA #57 in Fragrance Sets

Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Pop D.
This set byDolce & Gabbana is amazing, the scent is nice and light, with a long lasting smell. It's a bit pricey but worth every penny, its scent is not too strong, is design is perfect, the women love it, and as long as you don't bathe in it then you will get great reviews/ compliments. I always make sure to have a backup in case I am running short and in comparison to others, I would have to say this one would be one of the top three. I highly recommend.
Jennifer C.
I bought this as a gift to my dad and he loooooves it. This his second bottle and look how much is left. This perfume smells amazing! Its not too strong, but not too soft. It reminds me like a very handsome good looking guy in a suit ready to steal your heart away 😂. No but seriously the smell is beautiful!
Krys-Ann C.
Boca Raton, FL
I love the smell of this cologne ! My boyfriend has this set he got it and I immediately noticed when he switched over from a previous brand. This one has a very distinct smell , the only problem I have with this is I find it a little too strong if he uses too much .
Samantha H.
Puyallup, WA
Bought this scent for my dad he absolutely loves it ! The smell is great and not too overbearing for a cologne! Overall I would definitely buy this again! Great price And the packaging and size of the container were all great!
Liz A.
Las Vegas , NV
I got this set for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day and not only did he love it I loved it even more. This cologne had such a good different smell and I love it so much! Definitely get it for your significant other if your looking for a great cologne
Sam C.
My boyfriend uses this cologne sometimes and it was pricey but worth it. It's definitely one of my favorite smells. It's like a musky woodsy scent that isn't too potent but it's long lasting. Definitely recommend.
Jasmine H.
Galloway , OH
I had bought this for my husband for Christmas and he loves this. It smells amazing and a little goes a very long way. It is quite expensive but worth it. It last all day and you don't need to reapply. Amazing!
Samar A.
This is amazing I brought this set for my boyfriend. It has a very nice masculine scent it compares to the mk men cologne. The bottle is very nice in size. It was perfect. I would but this again for him.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
Bought this for my husband as a gift and we both absolutely love the smell! It's definitely long lasting but not too strong. It's a little on the expensive side but trumps anything else at the fragrance counter.
Norma F.
Does this smell just like the rest of the collection??My husband loves this brand but he says most of them smell the same.I would love to try this set for him.Just so he knows that they are all different.
Zayda S.
Is it worth buying. I've being looking one for my husband but I'm undecided
A. L.
N Brunswick, NJ
Does this product have overwhelming scent?
Alena M.
Boise, ID
Where can I purchase this in store?
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
I've never smelt Dulce and Gabbana. How is it?
Ivonne G.
If you don't believe this product is too expensive, that means the size is worth the price .. correct ?